+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

an123456

Nov 11, 2011
vinpar said:
Great to see a blog just for 1122. Is there a spreadsheet where 1122 international applications are tracked...

If you pl let me know the link and pl add the details. THanks in advance.

Name: vinpar
NOC: 1122
VO: New Delhi
Appl Received: 7th July 2011
Payment: DD
1st PER: 27-sep-2011
ECAS status: In-process
2nd AOR/RBVO: Are both the same. I got a letter from VO dated 1st Nov.

DID U SEND ANY MAIL TO CIC OR U GOT UR FIRST PER DIRECTLY WITHOUT INQUIRING ABOUT IT AND ALSO THE SECOND. DID U SEND ANY EMAIL OR VERIFIED ON PHONE ANYTIME BEFORE GETTING UR FIRST OR SECOND PER. PLS REPLY BECAUSE WE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MAILS FROM CIC. ITS ALREADY FOUR MONTHS TEN DAYS

an123456

Nov 11, 2011
vinpar said:
Great to see a blog just for 1122. Is there a spreadsheet where 1122 international applications are tracked...

If you pl let me know the link and pl add the details. THanks in advance.

Name: vinpar
NOC: 1122
VO: New Delhi
Appl Received: 7th July 2011

DID U SEND ANY MAIL TO CIC OR U GOT UR FIRST PER DIRECTLY WITHOUT INQUIRING ABOUT IT AND ALSO THE SECOND. DID U SEND ANY EMAIL OR VERIFIED ON PHONE ANYTIME BEFORE GETTING UR FIRST OR SECOND PER. PLS REPLY BECAUSE WE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MAILS FROM CIC. ITS ALREADY FOUR MONTHS TEN DAYS

Payment: DD
1st PER: 27-sep-2011
ECAS status: In-process
2nd AOR/RBVO: Are both the same. I got a letter from VO dated 1st Nov.

SuperSayan

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BRAZIL - Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App arrived at CIO: 11th july 2011
Doc's Request.
ALL Sent with App
AOR Received.
20 oct / CC Charged at 18 oct
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Guys, I just received this letter from CIO explaining about the CAP REACHED situation on NOC1122, my app filed in july 11th and I didnt make it. They said even that they dont return apps anymore! But I spent about a thousand bucks in certified translations and I need them back to re-apply next year! Hope they will send me at least the trasnlations and IELTS.

The second set of Ministerial Instructions (MI-2) introduced on June 26th, 2010 implemented caps on the Federal Skilled Worker program. The cap is a limit on the number of complete applications considered for processing. Under the current set of Ministerial Instructions (MI-3), Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will only consider a maximum of 10,000 complete applications under the list of 29 eligible occupations. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 federal skilled worker applications per occupation will be considered for processing each year.

Under MI-2, ten eligible occupations reached their caps before July 1st, 2011. Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management (NOC 1122) was the first to reach its cap of 1,000 applications on October 27, 2010. As such, many representatives and applicants were disappointed and were ready and waiting to submit their applications in July 2011 when the caps re-opened under MI-3. Therefore, the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, NS received a high number of applications from the very first day. Within the first week of MI-3, the CIO received over 1500 applications and on July 11th, 2011, just 6 business days after the instructions were introduced, the CIO received 500 complete applications for NOC 1122.

Due to the high volume of applications that the department receives, it not possible for the CIO to receive and review each application for completeness on the same day that it arrives at the office. CIC updates the number of complete applications received at least once a week but as noted on the website, the figures are meant as a guide only. There is no guarantee that an application that is sent now will fall within the cap by the time it reaches the CIO. Please be assured that we are looking into ways to minimize this natural time lag between the CIO’s processing efforts and our website updates, particularly for the most popular NOCs.

As the cap was reached before receipt of your clients’ applications by the CIO, it is not possible for CIC to reconsider them for processing. We encourage you to visit our website frequently to see if any changes are made to the program and to explore other possibilities for your clients.

With regards to return of documents please be advised:
For all applications submitted to our office on or after 01 July 2011, please be advised that applications and supporting documents are part of the permanent record for a client and must remain on file. The instruction guide (IMM7000) for Federal Skilled Workers directs applicants to make a photocopy of the application for their records.

The guide states: You must gather and submit to the CIO all the documents listed on the Document Checklist (IMM 5612). Documents from the checklist are only to be submitted once to the CIO. Do not submit documents that are not found on the checklist and do not send duplicates of your application or documentation.

Documentation submitted with your application will not be returned. You should obtain multiple originals of any documentation submitted with your application (such as reference letters, police certificates) so you are prepared if you need to submit a new application.

In rare circumstances, our office will returned certain ORIGINAL, irreplaceable documents. If you have submitted original documents; i.e. current passport, original Marriage Certificate, in error with your application please confirm the following:

· Mailing address to which your returned documents are to be sent.

· The specific original documents you wish returned. Please ensure your list is complete as this is your only opportunity to request return of documentation. Further requests for return of additional documentation will not be actioned.

Applicants are now permitted to submit a clear photocopy of their language test results with a new Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application only when:
a previous FSW application (with the original test result form) was submitted on or after June 26, 2010; and
the application and original test result form were not returned to the applicant by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC); and
The tests results are still no more than two years old at the time the new FSW application is submitted.
· Of the two IELTS test formats, only the IELTS – General Training test is accepted by CIC. Applications with the Academic IELTS will be returned.

Photocopies of test results will only be accepted when they are accompanied by a photocopy of the refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds the original test result form. Every photocopy that is submitted will be verified online to ensure its authenticity.
Thank you.

Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
hey supersayan thax 4 sharing this with us,
but i dont understand if cap is reached then y cio reply as "Awaiting Initial processing,assessment or review"
y arent they reply that cap is reached y they play with every 1s sentiments n y they deducting visa fees ,simply its weired behaviour i must say!!!!!!!!!

mohanankur

Oct 31, 2011
SuperSayan : did you get your money back buddy?

Also, did you type that big letter on this forum? You said you got a letter? Or an email?

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
SuperSayan said:
Therefore, the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, NS received a high number of applications from the very first day. Within the first week of MI-3, the CIO received over 1500 applications and on July 11th, 2011, just 6 business days after the instructions were introduced, the CIO received 500 complete applications for NOC 1122.
With regards to return of documents please be advised:
For all applications submitted to our office on or after 01 July 2011, please be advised that applications and supporting documents are part of the permanent record for a client and must remain on file. The instruction guide (IMM7000) for Federal Skilled Workers directs applicants to make a photocopy of the application for their records.
Photocopies of test results will only be accepted when they are accompanied by a photocopy of the refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds the original test result form. Every photocopy that is submitted will be verified online to ensure its authenticity.
Guys, am I reading it in a wrong way or this means:
1. For the first time officially CIC states that 6 working days after 1st of July,i.e. on 8th of July, the quota for NOC 1122 was reached?
2. The will NOT return documents unless there are original private documents included.
3. They will not accept duplicates for nothing but IELTS and only if there is official letter from CIC included. This means we have to gather all documents from the beginning if we want to apply again? (by the way this is strange as a lot of people in this forum actually have already received back their documents)

This is my interpretation of the letter. Is there someone that has another interpretation?

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
Leda78 said:
Guys, am I reading it in a wrong way or this means:
1. For the first time officially CIC states that 6 working days after 1st of July,i.e. on 8th of July, the quota for NOC 1122 was reached?
2. The will NOT return documents unless there are original private documents included.
3. They will not accept duplicates for nothing but IELTS and only if there is official letter from CIC included. This means we have to gather all documents from the beginning if we want to apply again? (by the way this is strange as a lot of people in this forum actually have already received back their documents)

This is my interpretation of the letter. Is there someone that has another interpretation?
I interpret the same and am surprsied too as lot of people in the forum have recieved back their documents. Secondly I remember that someone in forum whose file reached in August has got his cc/bd charged and is still waiting for the further action from CIO. It is all very confusing but if the letter from CIO which is mentioned here is correct then it means cap was reached on 8th July.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
The VO requested some original docuements from me.

I sent it my post and now a postal strike going on. The deadline is almost approaching. Please let me know that what I should do?

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Dr.Hasib said:

Source: http://www.unfaircic.com/issues3.html
may i share this other where?

Vinayaka.Sachin

Nov 4, 2011
Hi,

Supersyan what he saying is wrong. If CIC really, received 1500 applications in the first week of july, Why CIC has updated CAP REACHED on august 22 ?

CIC has updated applications received 4 times in july and 5 times in august. If they really received large number of applications, they will not do like that.

Exact fact is: They have received number of unrelated 1122 applications. i.e. profile not matched with 1122. so thats why VIC has concentrated on this and they are continuously RETURN BACK THE non related applications. Once it was complete, they will issue PER numbers with nonstop.

So dont worry.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Vinayaka.Sachin said:
Hi,

Supersyan what he saying is wrong. If CIC really, received 1500 applications in the first week of july, Why CIC has updated CAP REACHED on august 22 ?

CIC has updated applications received 4 times in july and 5 times in august. If they really received large number of applications, they will not do like that.

Exact fact is: They have received number of unrelated 1122 applications. i.e. profile not matched with 1122. so thats why VIC has concentrated on this and they are continuously RETURN BACK THE non related applications. Once it was complete, they will issue PER numbers with nonstop.

So dont worry.
I am sorry to say that, you are the one who is wrong.CIC confirmed many applicants by email that NOC-1122 applicants who's application reached CIO after July 10th failed to reach within the cap limit. However, CIC misguided many applicants by failing to notify this in timely manner. CIC's update about NOC-1122's cap reached date (which was August 12,2011) was a glitch.

You can email CIO regarding your application. their email address:
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca (no spaces before and after@)