+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

100% sure visa?

jonats

Star Member
Oct 29, 2008
HI!

i received a passport request letter for Permanent Residency under PNP last dec 5 and i send it dec 6 and now its almost 4 weeks. I'm just wondering, how long does it take for the the Manila (Philippines) office to stamp visa on a passport and return?and is it 100% that they will approve our PR? Many thanks!

bobine

May 5, 2008
not sure how long it will take to get the passport stamped but allow them at least 45 days(time to receive your passport to stamp it and mail it to you back)... for the visa it looks like everything's good because they wont be asking yoour passport if your medic were not good.
good luck

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
You were nominated by the Province,You can only be denied for failing Criminal check,Medical exam or suspicion of Fraud,That is why you selected the PNP because of almost certainty of approval,So Tell me How can you be denied?????

ayodeji1974

Jan 2, 2009
Surely it would come... You've certainly passed the most tedious stage... and witht he PNP, it is the sure way to get your permanent residency without any hassle provided you've fulfilled all of the requirements. The provinces and CIC has the agreement that is legally binding and mutually benefitial to both party, hence, the reason CIC seldom denies PNP applicants.

Relax, it will come to past very soon

jonats

Star Member
Oct 29, 2008
tnx for the reply!

im just very anxious and excited to receive my PR and maybe paranoid also at the same time...i've waited this for 2yrs and i want to be free from my employer.there's a lot of things i want to do when i receive my PR one of this is to have a vacation in the philippines its been more than 2yrs since i left my country and i miss my friends and family very much.my parents also want to see my baby.i hope to receive my passport very soon so that i will have a peace of mind.maybe i just need to convience myself that my PR will coming soon.hehehe

thanks!!