+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 Reasons to Love canada...............

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reason #10: The local beers and specialties are REALLY GOOD! I love the Belle Guelle Pilsner beer in Montreal and the Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale from Nova Scotia. I like the Saskatoon berries in the prairies and the Poutine. And the Newfoundland wines you would not find in the states, and the Yukon Golds in Whitehorse. You never know what you might find and where it might be. Canada is great that way.

Reason #9: The provincial and state parks create some of the most untouched scenes I've found yet. You can take for example Prince Albert National Park and if it were filled with litter, it would be a VERY different scene than what it is as fragile medows and spruce and boreal untouched and the clear color of the lakes.

Reason #8: There are games we get very little of in the states that are fun to play like curling and 5-pin bowling, and probably easier to get people together for a game of street hockey.

Reason #7: Very friendly polite people who you can meet at the most unexpected places, like at this one gas station near Dauphin, Manitoba...I just hung out with them for an hour...people are more intimate with visitors in places that are more laid back and out in the open....Canada has less population density.

Reason #6: The feeling you don't have to watch your back so much in Canadian cities when you walk outside because crime is a lot lower.

Reason #5: I can go to farmers barns and say "hey, I want to help you grow some carrots, what can I do to help?" It is more likely than in the states I can get that close to a farmer because I wouldn't have to fear I'd be shot down as mistaken for a trespasser...I'd get a talking chance

Reason #4: I get to see some of the aboriginal culture we do not have much of anymore in the states, the tribal groups in Canada's northern communities. Canada has more cree, sioux, chipawa, in the north you get a really amazing experience with the Inukitut and Gwich'in and Inuit. Many of these groups were featured by Canada I remember in the 2010 Olympic games in Vancouver.

Reason #3: Some of the coolest rock bands are usually the most underground. In the U.S., of course we have this, but it is usually a special treat in any city in Canada to hang out in the bars on Friday nights and listen to the local heavy metal bands and gather up some ear plugs at Zellers.

Reason #2: It is a great contest for any American to challenge themselves to a Canadian winter day with an arctic blast and temperatures well below -10 and be able to handle it like the locals do, without putting your arms under your chest, but just face it.....because the locals do not have any special genes for this, in fact....they are also good at taking the summer heat.....which can be above 30 degrees celsius in the same places that in winter fall below -20.....like Winnipeg for example?

Reason #1: Visiting Canada is a win-win for any American. If we want to make the U.S. better than it is in our own minds, we want to broaden what our options might be to make it better south of the border... Canada has a whole new experience curve and its own history and its own ways of doing some things that Americans who visit would be able to say "aha!!! this looks awesome.... we should try this in the states!"......
It is a win-win because if we like what we see, we can adopt it south of the border.... if we don't, we don't have to either.....

source. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101024124915AAXsJhq

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Hi Pitaa,

Your "ten reason" series going well, congrats..

Awaiting your "20 reason" series soon.

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Nice read pittabread. Are you in the US?

Sans_May2010

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
Great.

Faisal

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sans_May2010 said:
Nice read pittabread. Are you in the US?

Sans_May2010
Hi there buddy!

No I am not in the U.S. Was sitting idle last night so thought should look for some Canada related stuff. Found some interesting pieces of information and posted here.

Thankyou dear you liked my stuff.......... :)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Hi Pitaa,

Your "ten reason" series going well, congrats..

Awaiting your "20 reason" series soon.
Hi fella!!

Thanks ........ :D

Yep will be uploading 20 series soon...........

What you upto.........

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Appreciate your effort Pitta of making our waiting time enjoyous....Keep posting and looking forward to count back more reason to love Canada...
Probably you can add one more reason on behalf of CHC.... The delay of processing for PR.... to make it taste more sweeter!!!!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Thanks. Appreciate your effort Pitta of making our waiting time enjoyous....Keep posting and looking forward to count back more reason to love Canada...
Probably you can add one more reason on behalf of CHC.... The delay of processing for PR.... to make it taste more sweeter!!!!
hahaha if i add that reason people not gonna like.......... :D