+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 Plus years work experience-can I apply for Diploma in canda?

satgurusai

Jun 26, 2014
Dear All,

Request your help to get a clarity in student visa. My age is 32 and i have completed my graduation in Biochemistry in 2002. I have 10 years experience in Health care BPO. I would like to apply for diploma in health information management.Will this 10 years gap be a problem to apply for a student visa?

Please help me..

Dr.Raj91

Jun 26, 2014
chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
satgurusai said:
Dear All,

Request your help to get a clarity in student visa. My age is 32 and i have completed my graduation in Biochemistry in 2002. I have 10 years experience in Health care BPO. I would like to apply for diploma in health information management.Will this 10 years gap be a problem to apply for a student visa?

Please help me..
Hi,
Try applying for Masters Degree bro it will fetch u visa easily..! 10 years gap do have some negative effect but you can show it Strongly In SOP that you would like to update your knowledge and have a global exposure in the field of Health care.

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Dr.Raj91 said:
Hi,
Try applying for Masters Degree bro it will fetch u visa easily..! 10 years gap do have some negative effect but you can show it Strongly In SOP that you would like to update your knowledge and have a global exposure in the field of Health care.
Agree with Dr raj. applying for diploma will actually decrease your chance.

jigarvaria29

Jun 1, 2014
hi

I have Have GAP of 5 years. exactly, as per transcript i have completed BE in June 2009.

i got admission in centennial college for Mechanical Engineering Technician- Fast track Course ( 1 Year)

have paid tuition fees and now going to deposit GIC

is that possible to apply under SPP?? because under spp it require that you should have competed your Bachelor within the five years.

i am applying for visa in july

please help

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
jigarvaria29 said:
hi

I have Have GAP of 5 years. exactly, as per transcript i have completed BE in June 2009.

i got admission in centennial college for Mechanical Engineering Technician- Fast track Course ( 1 Year)

have paid tuition fees and now going to deposit GIC

is that possible to apply under SPP?? because under spp it require that you should have competed your Bachelor within the five years.

i am applying for visa in july

please help

yes good to go.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
i am in a similar situation, last degree completed in the year 2009, also not sure if Age has any limit, while applying for visa, i am 36 and married, and has 10 years of work exp in different domains in BPO.
satgurusai said:
Dear All,

Please help me..

umerj

Nov 23, 2013
salam to all....i think if you are able to define the purpose of diploma and how its match with your last degree and with your work and what will be the future benefit then the chances will be more to get the visa.

Dr.Raj91

Jun 26, 2014
chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
To all guys always try to grab a Master degree program if you are time lagging and have a gap between u.g and p.g.. this may increase your chances of visa. And secondly try to get 2 year program , so that u l get assured 3 year work permit..
Regards.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i believe that gap is ok if you are providing your case positively with salary slip & everything.I have 8+ years of work experience.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Shahid,
If you have 8+ years of exp, i am sure your SOP must have had a couple of pages long. I have similar exp, and wish to explore this avenue to enter Canada, have you already applied for visa? which college/course are you opting for? are you planning to take your family along?
shahid19091982 said:
i believe that gap is ok if you are providing your case positively with salary slip & everything.I have 8+ years of work experience.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Dr.Raj,
what would be your thought on, applying with a 10+ years of exp, and intention of traveling along with spouse and minor kids?
Dr.Raj91 said:
Hi,

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satgurusai said:
Dear All,

Please help me..
For ur info I am in my early 40s and about to pick my pp. Finish my higher diploma in 1998 though doing other correspondence programs.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
WoW, believe me that sounds very encouraging..will you be taking your family together? i am not too far in age from you, exploring options right now before i decide to apply for student visa once again..
ola1974 said:
For ur info I am in my early 40s and about to pick my pp. Finish my higher diploma in 1998 though doing other correspondence programs.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:
WoW, believe me that sounds very encouraging..will you be taking your family together? i am not too far in age from you, exploring options right now before i decide to apply for student visa once again..
It must be done slow & steady. If u are of age u get thing done softly. Get ur own approved first, then file their paper letter. It is better done that way.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ola1974 said:
It must be done slow & steady. If u are of age u get thing done softly. Get ur own approved first, then file their paper letter. It is better done that way.
Agree with ola1974. I will doing in the same way.