AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Score: 7.0-7.0-6.5-8.5
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
hey guys, so its been a full year since CIC received our application for PR - ecas still showing ''application received'' ; we updated our address back in June last year of which it got updated but that is all communication we have had. No medical requests, no request for additional notes etc... Applied for GCMS notes 2 weeks ago to see what is going on.

Our open WP expires July 2nd which leaves us 2.5 months.. can we apply for another BOWP as still waiting for PR decision? Can we apply earlier than 30 days expiry date?

We are waiting anxiously for an update/GCMS notes but just are worried why we are in this situation :-[

What number can we call to see what is going on, since its been a full year now and what can we actually ask?

TOO ADD: we didn't send our 2013 T4 in as we didn't receive/file it until 3 weeks ago as we was in UK at that time.. now we have it should we forward it too them?

Thanks

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
jkgoulds said:
hey guys, so its been a full year since CIC received our application for PR - ecas still showing ''application received'' ; we updated our address back in June last year of which it got updated but that is all communication we have had. No medical requests, no request for additional notes etc... Applied for GCMS notes 2 weeks ago to see what is going on.

Our open WP expires July 2nd which leaves us 2.5 months.. can we apply for another BOWP as still waiting for PR decision? Can we apply earlier than 30 days expiry date?

We are waiting anxiously for an update/GCMS notes but just are worried why we are in this situation :-[

What number can we call to see what is going on, since its been a full year now and what can we actually ask?

TOO ADD: we didn't send our 2013 T4 in as we didn't receive/file it until 3 weeks ago as we was in UK at that time.. now we have it should we forward it too them?

Thanks
Hi,

You can certainly apply for the Open workpermit at this pont. I had the same situation as you. Its good to have the Open workpermit.

For the PR application, you can wait for the GCMS notes. You can also send an E-mail with all your details and questions to this e-mail address: 'CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca'. It took a long time for me to get a response from them. However, you can try it out.

Hope this helps
-Saravan

Cepheus74

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
Call the via office processing your application as per this site states:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp

I will be doing the same, as next month would be a year for me.

It makes me mad that EE are gaining perm status now, while we have waited a lot longer!!!!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
jkgoulds said:

Thanks
Hey yes ur can certainly apply for a BOWP.
Right now GCMS notes is a very important part in this process .. as soon as u get it ... scroll right down to the last few pages and let us know what notes have been written for u.
And correct me ... u said u didnt send your T4 at all when you applied for your PR???

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
Police report of 'no live trace' 27 May 2015
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
thanks all, i am just trying to find my GC key account info so I can log in and apply for BOWP and I can't find it anywhere hmpft.

i just called the office and said i can't access the file as i am not a rep on my fiances file (i have the copy of the form infront of me) so couldn't tell me anything! :'(

nope, we sent 2012 but the 2013 when received we was back in the UK - it says not too foward docs unless requested but i don't know, its pretty important.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
jkgoulds said:
thanks all, i am just trying to find my GC key account info so I can log in and apply for BOWP and I can't find it anywhere hmpft.

i just called the office and said i can't access the file as i am not a rep on my fiances file (i have the copy of the form infront of me) so couldn't tell me anything! :'(

nope, we sent 2012 but the 2013 when received we was back in the UK - it says not too foward docs unless requested but i don't know, its pretty important.
K so u did send ur T4 the first time.
Well heres what happened to me ... i dont wanna scare u .. and everyones scenario and application is different.
I applied for my PR first time under CEC in Feb 2013 ... And until I got rejected in Aug 2014 it just said application received on ecas status of file.. it never went to in process etc.
Only GCMS notes were the one that told me where exactly my file was.. and down at the bottom of the notes which i received on Mar 15 2014 " said my noc codes were not in line with duties mentioned on hrsdc" and that went for a second review ... and then i was rejected.

but .. thats all my situation .. urs maybe different .. maybe they just forgot ur file or something

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
No, i never sent them my 2014 T4 which accounts for 6 months of the work we applied for in CEC

Thats is sucky, have you resubmitted an application then?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
jkgoulds said:
No, i never sent them my 2014 T4 which accounts for 6 months of the work we applied for in CEC

Thats is sucky, have you resubmitted an application then?
yea right now I applied in September 2014 .. so far so good ..Ecas says in process .so hopefully this time it works out for me.
U hang in there .. but I'd also suggest you to talk to a lawyer just for heads up purposes

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
Blerrrh notes can't come quick enough, I hope its because of the T4 situation and they can't verify our earnings.. fingers crossed for you this time round !

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
We applied in Feb 2013 and only supplied our 2012 T4. They never asked for the 2013 one.

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
did you send them your pay stubs and proof of income? we didnt..

scoot

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
You would think that CIC would have waited until April or May before accepting EE applications so they could clear most of the backlog for the old process.
It does seem pretty stupid that people who applied a year ago are still waiting for MR etc.. while the first of the EE candidates have received PR already,I can 100% understand people getting pissed off when they read about the EE applicants who applied several months after they did getting PR before them.

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
its an absolute joke, i knew this would cause problems for us and other applicants, i don't understand how it is 'fair' but hey. my finace just called and he managed to get a brief update, they started processing application in June and are on background checks etc and everything is ok its just a matter of time.

so now they have delayed and wont have PR in suposed time we have to fork another expense to stay and apply for another BOWP - yay

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
jkgoulds said:
its an absolute joke, i knew this would cause problems for us and other applicants, i don't understand how it is 'fair' but hey. my finace just called and he managed to get a brief update, they started processing application in June and are on background checks etc and everything is ok its just a matter of time.

so now they have delayed and wont have PR in suposed time we have to fork another expense to stay and apply for another BOWP - yay
Honestly in my opinion is.. the regular PR process or Cec and fsw were to fill the gaps and to take skilled people in.
But EE is all about how to avoid from taking into Canada.... this is the way it seems if u look into it a little deeper.
Also the fee for a work permit has increased to 250$ an applicant from 150$ no?

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
jkgoulds said:

Thanks

Same with me my friend ,its almost 15 months for me
Still waiting for response form CIC patiently !!!! can find my dates to the left .