+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

0601 Corporate Sales Managers Vs 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Hey Guys,

For a very long time I kept thinking that my work experience is well suited to 0601 but recently when I shared my resume with a consultant, I was told to look at 0124.

I have read work description under 0124 and have trouble deciding which one is better suited

I would like experts and fellow members to share your assessment on what you make of the profile

My profile:
11 years of experience in Sales (targets) Business development (go to market,segments) & market opportunity analysis

Initial years were mostly on achieving sales targets in given set of customers and as careers progressed moved on to business development activities and building a business case. Sales target though have been their throughout.

Mainly B2B field in customer facing roles. Customers majorly in Industrial segment and have handled sales from high end technology products ( 100K US$ per unit to multi million dollar priced products) like turbines to consumable items priced at less than US $ 10--Turnover, qty is important

My offer letter also mentions positions & roles such as Key Account Manager,Deputy Manager- Sales, Assistant General Manager- Strategy & BD

0124 (http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=0124&ver=11&_ga=2.9035197.927475063.1522071657-1707980659.1522071657)

Advertising, marketing and public relations managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations. They are employed by commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, and advertising, marketing and public relations firms or consulting businesses.
Example Titles
  • advertising director,director, media relations,Web communications manager,sales and marketing manager,Web marketing manager,advertising manager,director- public relations,Internet communications manager,marketing manager,promotions manager,director-communications,fundraising campaign manager,manager, e-business
(http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0601&ver=11&val65=Corporate Sales Manager)
Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
Example Titles
  • corporate sales manager,regional sales manager,national accounts manager – sales,manager, trade expansion

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi! I have the exact same dilemma. Which NOC did you end up declaring?
My position is Account Manager and my main duty is achieving sales targets of course but I also have business development responsibilities.

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Hi! I have the exact same dilemma. Which NOC did you end up declaring?
My position is Account Manager and my main duty is achieving sales targets of course but I also have business development responsibilities.
I have chosen 0601...as it is more sales oriented..business development with same account would be still sales I would say...Somehow 0124 was not going with what i have done..hope it helps

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi.

Please reply to my below query.

Experience - 8 years as Marketing Manager in Diagnostics and Medical devices companies in India and UAE. (Presently in UAE from January 2014)

Education -

WES Evaluation - Double Batchelor’s degree (3+4 years)

Masters in Microbiology from Sardar Patel University, ANAND - GUJARAT, INDIA.

Batchelor’s in Science - Microbiology from Sardar Patel University, ANAND - Gujarat, India

IELTS SCORE - VALIDITY JULY 2020

OVERALL - 6.5 BANDS

LISTENING - 7.0 BANDS

SPEAKING - 6.5 BANDS

READING - 6.5 BANDS

WRITING - 6.5 BANDS.

AGE - 31 YEARS

STATUS - SINGLE

AS PER NOC 1123, WILL IT MATCH 1123 NOC AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENT ?

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=314243&CVD=314247&CPV=1123&CST=01012016&CLV=4&MLV=4