+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【Help】Will my BOWP be definitely refused if my PR-CEC is rejected?

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
My case is so complicated and I just don't know what to do. Hope seniors could help me out here!!!

I am going to submit my PR-CEC application before my work experience completes 2 years since my WP is expiring and I need AOR to apply for BOWP.

I know my CEC will highly be rejected since my points are not enough if only 1 year work experience is counted, unless they ask me to submit additional documents to prove I got 2 year work experience. So the question is, could I still get BOWP if my CEC is rejected? Will my BOWP is "rejected" instead of "refused" under this situation?

Many, many, many thanks in advance.

amritvrk77

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on what level your cec application is rejected. For bowp you they need r10 check pass which means application is complete.

Furthermore how many months you are short from 2 years experience. You your application clearly indicates that you dont have 2 years experience i am worried they could take it as misrepresentation case.

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
It depends on what level your cec application is rejected. For bowp you they need r10 check pass which means application is complete.

Furthermore how many months you are short from 2 years experience. You your application clearly indicates that you dont have 2 years experience i am worried they could take it as misrepresentation case.
Just 2 weeks.... what if it is considered as a misrepresentation case? Will I be banned for another application or something?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just 2 weeks.... what if it is considered as a misrepresentation case? Will I be banned for another application or something?
So why don't you wait until you get 2 years experience and apply for it again? Misrepresentation can lead to the ban of application 5 years, fyi. If you WP is about to expire, you can bridge you WP. check this link. Please remember, never state anything untrue about your application, don't play with fire