Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
MSMirza said:
Congrats, Wish you a prosperous future :)

Best Regards,

Mirza.
Thanks for the nice wish Mirza. ;D ;D

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SunnyDXB said:
Congrats and have a great life in Canada!
Thanks a lot Sunny, Hope you could join us soon. ;D

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ruka said:
Hi my friend.

Congrats and best of luck :D ;D ;D :)

ruka
Thanks Buddy, Wish you will get yours too. ;D ;D ;D

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
fariza said:
Congrats Idas.... have a big party now... Enjoy
Thanks a lot fariza. I hope u'r waiting days will be over soon..... ;D ;D ;D

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations an good luck,
as i was told there are a lot of internship programs, as soon as u done with your Social Insurance Number after PR card at the airport, get bank acct opened with Scotiabank, check this out: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bank-account-for-immigrant-t50854.0.html

Just enjoy the life over there :)

Chami

Dec 9, 2009
Dear Hot Lier, Please read this Mr. idas before coming here.

Why are you so worried about canada immigration it is a country with no jobs as you said in your earlier post that there are no even dish washer jobs and it is true.Even if you get such jobs is it a sense to come here and do such kind of dirty jobs. I saw here many qualified persons from different countries who came here such as Doctors Engineers Lawyers and many others thinking that Canada is a heaven and finally landed and do all dirty jobs and then realises that they have done a foolish thing of coming to Canada and this is a fact. Therefore you are lucky that you did not get visa and still you have time to think again and again before coming to Canada and this message is for everyone who are CRAZY of coming to Canada if you land here that will be your last day of smiling you will forget smiling.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
21685 said:
Dear Hot Lier, Please read this Mr. idas before coming here.

Why are you so worried about canada immigration it is a country with no jobs as you said in your earlier post that there are no even dish washer jobs and it is true.Even if you get such jobs is it a sense to come here and do such kind of dirty jobs. I saw here many qualified persons from different countries who came here such as Doctors Engineers Lawyers and many others thinking that Canada is a heaven and finally landed and do all dirty jobs and then realises that they have done a foolish thing of coming to Canada and this is a fact. Therefore you are lucky that you did not get visa and still you have time to think again and again before coming to Canada and this message is for everyone who are CRAZY of coming to Canada if you land here that will be your last day of smiling you will forget smiling.
i do respect your point, but u could write that in better conclusion!

I do realize everyone has to start from the beginning (from ZERO) after arrival, but it worth it! For example, in my country u have to "bribe" a doctor, a teacher, and everyone if u want best, fast conclusion to your issue (problem or what ever) However in Canada my kids will get improvement in their faith first of all (none will forbid to choose their one path) and get the best education (without bribing) that is the most important thing for me. i won't bribe anyone and 'll get the best customer service in the world in Canada and still if the whole world is in lack of drinking water while in canada will be enough for my grand-grand children. so i'm ready for all the tests of the life over there which are given by the Allmighty God.

regards,
Chami

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idas said:
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ GOT PP WITH VISA ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ Now I CAN FLY ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Thanks all the friends of Canadavisa Forum and Trackitt buddies. Hope we all will have bright future in Canada.

Regards
Idas
IDAS....congrats.....

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
pocoyo said:
Congratulations Idas! Wish you all the best in Canada.
Thanks for the nice wish pocoyo. ;D

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
Congratulations Idas... All the best here in Canada!

God Bless...