24-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS result sent with full application
Re: “Decision Made” before Medical-pre June'10 Applicants Singapore Visa office

jnathan said:
Hi,

have you guys had your status reached IN PROCESS before you saw Decision Made?
The scary thing is that I guess all of you are seeing your Ecas DM long after sending your full docs.
if it was a system flaw, I hope it is, why it didnt show up before you send your full docs.
let us see what comes through.
Jonathan,

I have seen my status "In process" for a short period of time. Then it became "Application Received". the state was for about 2/3 months. Then i saw "Decision Made" in sep20, 2011.

Thanks,
Sid

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sid_BD said:
Jonathan,

I have seen my status "In process" for a short period of time. Then it became "Application Received". the state was for about 2/3 months. Then i saw "Decision Made" in sep20, 2011.

Thanks,
Sid
Yes same as mine.. I think we shouldn't follow the e-cas

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012

The concerning issue is the IN PROCESS stage.
IN PROCESS indeed stays for a short period of time for rejected applicants, and then it turn into DM.
I guess if they have rejected so many people this way then they are yet to find reason(s) for rejecting so many applicants and that is why they are not sending any letters now. if DM is the reflection of faulty Ecas, then good for you all.

I'd order CAIPS to see what has gone wrong with my case.

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011

Hi Selva,

It's nice to know you and interesting to learn that we are nearly under the same timeline though it is not "easy" to bear DM state like that. We could exchange info and see what is happening with our files. Let's pray the best for all of us on this forum here.

Hi all,

1. I currently have 2 lines of notices when checking ecas respectively:
- Application Received (they confirmed to receive my 1st submission application to CIO in April 2010)
- Decision made (recently with the standard content like you all here after getting2nd file number in March 2011)
I am not sure if there is any "line" like "in process" or whatever appeared in the between or not as I seldom check my file on ecas.
2. Today, I use search tools and then access a kind of Canada immigration forum for local people in our country (under local language). I note a successful case (~family class with priority of course n will land this month) which has breakdown of main time line: application received--> file transfer-->DM-->In process-->Approved (final DM?)-->waived interview, visa granted-->Landing
Though it's different case with us (FSW vs Family class), I think the procedures could be not different in processing the case for applicant. I mean we could learn this to "ease" our concern at some aspects.
3. I recall my file processing:
- Last year, after my 1st submission in April 2010, CIO had not provided me any updated reply (keep silent) until I received their official letter 4 months later, which requested me to correct some points of my application (NOC code issue) and send back the "right one" to CIO.
- Shortly, I received an email from CIO which confirm to transfer my file to VO for full doc request (with 1st file number).
- As soon as getting this file number, I checked it on ecas and learned that the message inside was the same with the one under "DM" now (they made decision on my application...).
- I understand that such content could have both neg or positive meanings but hopefully it would be brighter. In addition, I see that there are a lot of applicants under this situation. Is it possible to easily understand CIC decided to reject all those files/applications like the way we are concerned about?

It is just my comments on this "hot" issue.

Hope thing is going well.

Cheers,
Frank

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013

jnathan said:
The concerning issue is the IN PROCESS stage.
IN PROCESS indeed stays for a short period of time for rejected applicants, and then it turn into DM.
I guess if they have rejected so many people this way then they are yet to find reason(s) for rejecting so many applicants and that is why they are not sending any letters now. if DM is the reflection of faulty Ecas, then good for you all.

I'd order CAIPS to see what has gone wrong with my case.
Hi jnathan,

Any update from CAIPS
Sohel