+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

সকল বাংলাদেশী আবেদন কারীর টাইম লাইন

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants!

Wishes for you all .I convey my regards to all members involved with this thread making It a store house of al sorts of information related to Immigration to canada.Now I am attaching a spreed sheet for all my fellow Bangladeshi applicants to share time-line and the ultimate out come of theire application for permanent residence in canada.Dear, you can update all the information relating to your case status using this link which will help others know a lot of their case processing. wishes for you all.

Welcome to the hub of all Bangladeshi applicants! Pls. know what is the status of your fellow applicants, or they got visa with a maple leaf?looking for another global window or landed by the time! please note that you can edit, revise and correct if there is any little or big error in language or format whatsoever you think! you are always welcome!

Carry on buddies! Track whoever is in the same time-line and track of application. Here in this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

Imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants !

This is imu. wishes for you all.I am sending this message to draw your kind attention to the fact that a new window to track all Bangladeshi applicants forum member's case progress is just opened and created in a spread sheet .we hopefully will be able to track the progress of the case processing of all the applicants for permanent residence in Canada . I with all you kind assistance , created the link as https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

I can not but thanking you all for your cooperation and participation in this thread .in current status of the spread sheet, we are really happy to see the encouraging initiatives and assistance in putting datum related to application status which is very important for all of us .it can help us understand where our case is to proceed ahead or remains stand still. that is why all information on case status can be important factors for our understanding . hopefully, your active participation in putting all your status as stated in the spread sheet will be of our immense help.

this spread sheet is open to all for editing, inserting, formatting for application information , its up to you whatever your choice can be . We recognize and appreciate your valuable assistance to prepare a data-base in the long run. it will help not only us, you but also we will be able to leave it for the immense help for all the future Bangladeshi applicants whi follow the road to the immigration Canada .

It is noticed that these sites can be hijacked and attacked by some intruders and ill doers who are literally active sometime in this forum. All data and inputs can be erased easily and this is certainly a cyber crime . beyond our imagination and thought , our status, case information can be erased, damaged and the site can be a victimised .under the circumstances , we can take preventative measures in the face of these vulnerabilities .among these , a set limitation to access to the spread sheet is popular .By applying this technique, only registered participants can actively visit, edit, correct , format, put information which seemingly a better option but a discouraging trend too. we can not but think of a solution that secure the data base . Above all, your opinion is an important instrument for our welfare. Please send a message with your considerate thought . the way ahead is not only for us, its for all future Bangladeshi applicants too. so we welcome your opinion!

again,I welcome you all to the tracking spread sheet .please join us and help us prepare a successful information sheet . click here https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

all the best wishes for you. my regards too.
May god bless us all.

imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
Already there is one active Bangadeshi thread.
shibuya! tthis is a tracking spread sheet . Thanks for your visit. Imu

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
imu said:
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants!

Wishes for you all .I convey my regards to all members involved with this thread making It a store house of all sorts of information related to Immigration to canada.Now I am attaching a spreed sheet for all my fellow Bangladeshi applicants to share time-line and the ultimate out come of theire application for permanent residence in canada.Dear, you can update all the information relating to your case status using this link which will help others know a lot of their case processing. wishes for you all.

Welcome to the hub of all Bangladeshi applicants! Pls. know what is the status of your fellow applicants, or they got visa with a maple leaf?looking for another global window or landed by the time! please note that you can edit, revise and correct if there is any little or big error in language or format whatsoever you think! you are always welcome!

Carry on buddies! Track whoever is in the same time-line and track of application. Here in this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn

Imu
Imu bhai this is simply great effort... best of luck. Hope for the best

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......