+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Tronix : IN TRANSIT ( Seeking Experts Help )

coolkid230

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Current Status: In Transit

Hey Guyz , Everyday i check my application status on visatronix but today just now when i checked in status it says IN TRANSIT but i am more scared then happy because so many people who got docs back these days got REJECTED :-( .... also what is IN TRANSIT means?

PLZ PLZ PLZ I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO PRAY FOR ME THAT I RECIEVE A GOOD NEWS , I AM VERY SCARED :'( :'( :'(

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
In Transit usually means that your documents is on it's way to your delivery address.

coolkid230

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mean what it means in when Visa Tronix or Garry says IN TRANSIT ? I asked visa tronix they said it means your application is now under process by CHC ............ but i am not satisfied with that explanation .......

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolkid230 said:
^Bump Where are all the experts gone :-(
It means your document are on it way to home

once receive by local TCS center , status will be change to returned to origin or some thing like that

usman butt

Jan 31, 2012
Can any 1 help me that 2 days ago i ve received e_mail 4 rm CHC Isb. stated that we r enable to find ur record the information u provided us .. wat does its mean ?
Please help me

coolkid230

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazzyworld said:
It means your document are on it way to home

once receive by local TCS center , status will be change to returned to origin or some thing like that
Dude TCS people said it means its under process by CHC ???

usman butt

Jan 31, 2012
Thanks Mate. I have sent e mail to CHC Isl to get to knw about my application status cuz is been 70 days and i did nt get any responce . first i received aumated mail they said after 15 working days we gonna reply u and after that they send the mail again and said that..IN REPLY TO UR MAIL WE R ENABLE TO FIND YOUR RECORD THE INFORMATION U PROVIDED US PLEASE PROVIDE US THE APPLICANTS FULL NAME DATE OF BIRTH OR ANY OTHER APPLICATION COMPUTER NUMBER
Please any1 tell me wat its mean..

coolkid230

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude dont worrry about that , its nothing serious just next time provide all your info correctly or just wait until they contact you ... I check the courier service web i used everyday to see the status of application.

coolkid230

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Pluuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssss

IN TRANSIIT ON VISA TRONIX ?????????????????????

EQUALS :

UNDER PROCESSS???????????????????????????????????

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request