+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Travels / imm5562

NDDG

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello friends,
Does anyone know if the travel history should be supported by the printed stamps from the travel passport, or the travel tickets (if some stamps are missing)? Or by any documents at all? Thank you for your help.

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
I just listed the dates and countries. I'm pretty sure that the Canadian government can phone or email their counterparts in the countries listed to cross check your travel history. My guess is that's one of the main reasons that visa apps take so long...

NDDG

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I just listed the dates and countries. I'm pretty sure that the Canadian government can phone or email their counterparts in the countries listed to cross check your travel history. My guess is that's one of the main reasons that visa apps take so long...
Thank you for your reply. I received an entry and exit report from our municipality to remember all the dates. But I don’t want to just pay for the translation (to English) of a document, which probably doesn’t even need to be attached. I too think they can check it via the same institution or via the local consulate anyway.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Thank you for your reply. I received an entry and exit report from our municipality to remember all the dates. But I don’t want to just pay for the translation (to English) of a document, which probably doesn’t even need to be attached. I too think they can check it via the same institution or via the local consulate anyway.
What country are you talking about?

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
No arrival/departure stamps in montreal/canada for couple of years now. I know of few countries who stopped passport stamping for the same aswell.

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
No arrival/departure stamps in montreal/canada for couple of years now. I know of few countries who stopped passport stamping for the same aswell.
If you travel a lot it would be very easy to miss a trip or two in the 10 years. Would they hold you for misrepresentation?