+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your profile is pending!

prsingh13

Feb 18, 2021
Hello All,

I submitted my CEC EE profile on Feb 14th, 2021, and since then there have been no updates. There is no CRS score at the bottom and the sections only say transmitted without the lock symbol (which my friends have told that there should be a lock symbol once you transmit the profile). Are any of you guys facing the same issue?

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Try to update a form so that it retransmit your application, you should see the crs score afterwards

But your profile will still be pending. I have been pending with crs score since feb 16

Reactions: FromThe6ix

maitiest

Mar 19, 2018
Hello All,

I submitted my CEC EE profile on Feb 14th, 2021, and since then there have been no updates. There is no CRS score at the bottom and the sections only say transmitted without the lock symbol (which my friends have told that there should be a lock symbol once you transmit the profile). Are any of you guys facing the same issue?
Are you still seeing Profile is Pending message?

maitiest

Mar 19, 2018
I submitted my application on the 12th of February and is still pending. However the status shows "submitted"
Is CRS showing for you?
People who submitted their profiles on:
  • 13 feb got into the pool on 20 Feb
  • 14 feb got into the pool in 21 feb
As you submitted on 12 feb, your profile should have been accepted into the pool. I would suggest you to recheck all the details or information you entered and retransmit your profile.

U104

Feb 24, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have submitted EE on 23 Feb. it showing "Your profile is pending". But CRS score is showing... both allover and breakdown..
I got the profile number but I need Jobseeker number. any idea how much time usually system take for Jobseeker number.

deep3877

Feb 26, 2021
I submitted my profile on Feb 14th 2021 and it still says Pending. Minimum entry criteria also says 'Your profile is pending. '. Please advise.

Titoos

Feb 26, 2021
I submitted my profile on February 22nd and got as “your profile is pending “ then the next day reveived email showing “we updated application status” . When opened my account , CRS score got generated “474” but still showing “your profile is pending “ .

deep3877

Feb 26, 2021
I submitted my profile on February 22nd and got as “your profile is pending “ then the next day reveived email showing “we updated application status” . When opened my account , CRS score got generated “474” but still showing “your profile is pending “ .
where did u see the crs score?

prsingh13

Feb 18, 2021
!!UPDATE!!
Created profile on Feb 14th, the status changed to submitted on Feb 20th, CRS score is showing and 'Eligible for' is showing.
But when I click the View Profile Options, the forms says transmitted but the lock sign is not there, is anyone else in the same boat?

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
!!UPDATE!!
Created profile on Feb 14th, the status changed to submitted on Feb 20th, CRS score is showing and 'Eligible for' is showing.
But when I click the View Profile Options, the forms says transmitted but the lock sign is not there, is anyone else in the same boat?
It should be transmitted because you can change afterwards. It is only when you get invited that your profile is lock