+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your opinions appreciated

Sep 15, 2020
Should I send one more email to explain my situation and kindly ask them to expedite my study permit application?
Situation: applied in July with complete profile (non-sds, no biometrics and medical exam required)and received AIP in September. Somebody said if it’s complete profile then AIP is a full approval, but I’m not sure. I already sent multiple emails and webforms to state that I really need to go back to Canada (all my stuff and my money are in Canada). But I never mentioned that I have been living and dating with a Canadian permanent resident for more than one year (not common-law partners, cuz I don’t know how I can apply for common-law). Since now they have exempted PR’s extended family from travelling restrictions, and they will consider to let people into Canada due to humanism. I think I fulfill both of these two requirements, since I have been dating with a PR for over one year, and my boyfriend has mental issues and needs to be accompanied. Is there any chance they will consider issue PPR to me, if I include these two reasons in my explanation letter? Should I send another email?

Thank You

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Is there any chance they will consider issue PPR to me, if I include these two reasons in my explanation letter? Should I send another email?
Don't bother. Nobody with an AIP has received a SP yet, at least that I know of. I also don't think mentioning your boyfriend would be a good argument.. I can imagine they'd think "you came to Canada for a study, not dating".

Sep 15, 2020
Don't bother. Nobody with an AIP has received a SP yet, at least that I know of. I also don't think mentioning your boyfriend would be a good argument.. I can imagine they'd think "you came to Canada for a study, not dating".
Yaaaa that’s one of my concern, but my boyfriend is in a bit serious situation like he’s on medication and see doctors on weekly basis. Otherwise I wouldn’t be so rush to return to Canada. I have doctor notes and everything. Ugh I don’t know but thank you !