+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your HELP PLZ

rachabadr

Mar 4, 2013
Dears,
It seems that I am going to join the club.. My fiance is a canadian citizen and I will go through your same headache in order to prepare sponsorship papers ... so plz need your support and help as I dont know anyone who went through this process before.I am getting married inshALLAH in few months so I started to prepare my papers.

My 1st inquiry is regarding "Kashf el AHl" is it the "Ked El 3a2ela" ?? and is it for me and my parents ?? Or it will be done after marriage inshALLAH for me and my husband??

My 2nd Inquiry is abt criminal records, I have reside in KSA for around 4 years , I had an Iqama there, joining my dad.. so in the guide it says if I have reside in another country for more then 6 months they require criminal records from there ..As u know Its impossible to get it as my Iqama has been expired since 3 years. plz let me know wht to do ? shall I ignore it?

Those two inquiries for the time being but I am sure that there will be more to come.. Plz dont get bothered..and appreciate your support

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Hello

The family composition is for you and your husband to be(after your married). I don not know anything about the criminal record in KSA.

I am going through Cairo as well. I will try to help you with anything I can.

Take Care,
MadeInCanada