+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application was approved. We will send you a letter or email with details ! Is that a visa confirmation ?

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Guys!
Recently my application has been updated as below. On the final decision section, it says - "Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. ""We will send you a letter or email with details"" But I have not received the email or any instruction since last week. I know some of you have received the comment like- "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details" but mine is different though! Anyone has experienced this? please feel free to share the experiences. Many Thanks

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. We will send you a letter or email with details

Prem74

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-3-2020
hi Have you got your PR and are you now in Canada, what was the process followed in the above case

Prem74

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-3-2020
hello any news on the PR status