+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

your application is in queue for review,, What does it mean??

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Below is an email I received from Abu Dhabi IRCC:

"Please note that your application is in queue for review.

Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.
We trust this information will be of assistance."

what does it mean? Does it mean that they haven't yet started reviewing my application because it's in queue??!!
My eligibility review started 3 months ago (check my signature)

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
this could be because of security check they stated that some profiles might need additional check and that takes up to months . your GCMS notes will tell u everything

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
this could be because of security check they stated that some profiles might need additional check and that takes up to months . your GCMS notes will tell u everything
They should tell me at least in what stage my application is?
They should tell me if my eligibility is passed or still in review.
your GCMS notes will tell u everything
I should have received them by now. Today marks day 30 of waiting. Delays everywhere

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
They should tell me at least in what stage my application is?
They should tell me if my eligibility is passed or still in review.

I should have received them by now. Today marks day 30 of waiting. Delays everywhere
this is a long time. did u try calling the agent center ?

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012

Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

what does it mean? Does it mean that they haven't yet started reviewing my application because it's in queue??!!
did they send you medicals?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
might be rejection
a friend of mine applied and in 3 weeks got medicals
I got my gcms notes today:
"ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Interview"

What do you think?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
"ASSESSMENTS

What do you think?
to rise webform to windsor ircc ( not outside canada / abudhabi ) tell them that u got ur gcms notes and saw that interview is required. they dont write interview required . it's either your file is in queue to issue interview or it's in Windsor office waiting an officer. are there other notes besides those ?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
"ASSESSMENTS

What do you think?
to rise webform to windsor ircc ( not outside canada / abudhabi ) tell them that u got ur gcms notes and saw that interview is required. they dont write interview required . it's either your file is in queue to issue interview or it's in Windsor office waiting an officer. are there other notes besides those ?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
to rise webform to windsor ircc
but the main office is abu dhabi, maybe I should not do that idk
it's in Windsor office waiting an officer
I think currently yes it's in windsor office. According to the notes, the last update on 3rd May was from windsor office. Before that, it was in abu dhabi on 19 April.
are there other notes besides those ?
no other notes. I was surprised that the officer didn't write any comments every time he updates my application. I saw some other guys get detailed info about eligibility.

By the way, I just checked your signature, WOW you got PPR Many congratsssss bro. I wish a bright future.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
but the main office is abu dhabi, maybe I should not do that idk

I think currently yes it's in windsor office. According to the notes, the last update on 3rd May was from windsor office. Before that, it was in abu dhabi on 19 April.

no other notes. I was surprised that the officer didn't write any comments every time he updates my application. I saw some other guys get detailed info about eligibility.

By the way, I just checked your signature, WOW you got PPR Many congratsssss bro. I wish a bright future.
thanks. dude . seen others like u who is already studying online. are they delaying online students currently ? i feel like they are not prioritizing them

• Sad
Reactions: sal2021

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

They have started your application but they responded that way after requesting the notes, i suppose. Not its rare to have interview recommended, something must be wrong in your profile or some unexpected pops up after query… outcome of interview is yes or no, familiarize again with all the documents you submitted and possible questions

Reactions: sal2021