+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
12/15 Background status changed into "progressing" & reviewing my adr
This means your security has passed already. If info-sharing is complete you are ready for portal email.

From GCMS notes, what date did your eligibility pass?

horuru

Nov 5, 2021
AOR Received.
This means your security has passed already. If info-sharing is complete you are ready for portal email.

From GCMS notes, what date did your eligibility pass?
12/7 passed the eligibility
After they started reviewing my adr(1pm?), i got one more gu last night. So i was excited that i might get the portal today....but no news...T.T
My vo is Edmonton, so i don't think i can be perfectly happy until I actually get the PR. Hahaha;

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
After they started reviewing my adr(1pm?), i got one more gu last night. So i was excited that i might get the portal today....but no news...T.T
My vo is Edmonton, so i don't think i can be perfectly happy until I actually get the PR. Hahaha;
Good for you maybe you’ll get portal email tomorrow.

Papamom

Dec 16, 2021
Why IRCC is not working in old file i request ircc plz go through old file we are waiting for 2 year still not got result from your side I request @PMOIndia @narendramodi @amitshah @nadirypatel plz help us

EPHRAT

Jan 20, 2017
Yes, I applied under CEC, 14 Feb draw. I requested first GCM notes which took 4 months to come after dropping several mail that too stale notes three months old. Requested second one for which it has been 55 days and still no response from IRCC. Will request third GCM notes tomorrow. It seems like Montreal office is not doing anything.
Interesting! My GCM note never come but I got the PR.

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hi guys!

My application changed from processing to In progress on July 23rd and also request for RPRF. I ordered gcms after and found out eligibility says review required, also the rprf says not paid.
I sent a webform with some clarification documents.
I can’t remember the exact day but it’s been over two weeks my application changed back from In progress to we are processing your application.
Any one has any idea what this means?
Because it’s taking long to hear anything.

ps: I requested gcms notes just waiting.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Hi guys!

My application changed from processing to In progress on July 23rd and also request for RPRF. I ordered gcms after and found out eligibility says review required, also the rprf says not paid.
I sent a webform with some clarification documents.
I can’t remember the exact day but it’s been over two weeks my application changed back from In progress to we are processing your application.
Any one has any idea what this means?
Because it’s taking long to hear anything.

ps: I requested gcms notes just waiting.
My bgc status has been changed back to processing since Nov 29 still no portal email. I’m also waiting on my gcms notes. What is the reason of review required in your eligibility?

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Any update for you?

horuru

Nov 5, 2021
AOR Received.
Any update for you?
Whew....I think my officer processed my documents once a week.
I signed in the website whenever I had time to check the status. (like being obsessed) hahaha
And, I found an GU today again. However, I try to ignore it. Cause I cannot believe the GU anymore. T^T

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Whew....I think my officer processed my documents once a week.
I signed in the website whenever I had time to check the status. (like being obsessed) hahaha
And, I found an GU today again. However, I try to ignore it. Cause I cannot believe the GU anymore. T^T
At least you got GU haha I think your portal email is on the way. GU means they are working on your file so you are pretty close to getting that golden mail. Best of luck! I will be expecting mine sometime next year I think as I haven’t gotten any updates or GU since my bgc went back to processing in the end of November.

horuru

Nov 5, 2021
AOR Received.
At least you got GU haha I think your portal email is on the way. GU means they are working on your file so you are pretty close to getting that golden mail. Best of luck! I will be expecting mine sometime next year I think as I haven’t gotten any updates or GU since my bgc went back to processing in the end of November.
Hey, friend!
I just got the portal email!!
Hope you also get a good news soon!!
Thanks for encouraging me so warmly~ :)

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
called client support center today, they say my background is not yet started. but its in progress in cic login from july 14. not sure when it will start and end.

• Angry
Reactions: mdqueen