+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
When your bg change back to processing?
Do you think our eligibility is pass?
Nov 29 it changed back to processing. Can’t tell for sure. It can be recommended pass and just awaiting final approval. We won’t know for sure til we order gcms notes. Hopefully we get some good news before the year ends.

horuru

Nov 5, 2021
AOR Received.
Hi
9/17 AOR
10/22 Biometrics/UCI updated
10/23 GU(1) - got an email, but no changes in the profile
11/18 Medical passed(1) -no email
11/18 GU(2)- no email
11/26 Medical passed(2) - no email
12/7 Request letter for traffic history / Background status changed into in progress - with an email
12/8 Submitted the ADR
and current status is : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

When I found the second Medical passed, I was expected to get PR soon, but what I got is a request letter for ADR.
I'm trying to guess what stage I'm in now, it could be last step for the PR... or I'm only in IP1 stage that they even didn't start checking my eligibility yet..
I hope there is somebody had a similar situation or had a good idea to share with me.
Thanks.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Hi
9/17 AOR
10/22 Biometrics/UCI updated
10/23 GU(1) - got an email, but no changes in the profile
11/18 Medical passed(1) -no email
11/18 GU(2)- no email
11/26 Medical passed(2) - no email
12/7 Request letter for traffic history / Background status changed into in progress - with an email
12/8 Submitted the ADR
and current status is : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

When I found the second Medical passed, I was expected to get PR soon, but what I got is a request letter for ADR.
I'm trying to guess what stage I'm in now, it could be last step for the PR... or I'm only in IP1 stage that they even didn't start checking my eligibility yet..
I hope there is somebody had a similar situation or had a good idea to share with me.
Thanks.
I think you are at ip1 stage. I also passed medicals twice the second pass was a new medical that they requested. After that they also sent me an ADR. After like a week or 2 when I got an update saying they received the document my bgc went to in progress (ip1) earlier it was in processing. Then after 2 days went back to ip2 “we are processing your bg check” so now just waiting for portal email. No updates yet.

horuru

Nov 5, 2021
AOR Received.
I think you are at ip1 stage. I also passed medicals twice the second pass was a new medical that they requested. After that they also sent me an ADR. After like a week or 2 when I got an update saying they received the document my bgc went to in progress (ip1) earlier it was in processing. Then after 2 days went back to ip2 “we are processing your bg check” so now just waiting for portal email. No updates yet.
Thanks for the reply.
My medical result is old(used in 2019), and still shows that it is passed. Could i ask what was your ADR? And I think you're almost there. :)