+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Hello Guys!

I just got an ghost update on Background check turns to We are processing your BG check from IN process.

AOR July 15th.
MEP on Aug 23.
BG went to IN process on Aug 31.
ghost update on BG check turns to we are processing your application on Nov 16.

Hopefully yours are coming soon!

Best regards!

Reactions: Sunny329

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello Guys!

I just got an ghost update on Background check turns to We are processing your BG check from IN process.

AOR July 15th.
MEP on Aug 23.
BG went to IN process on Aug 31.
ghost update on BG check turns to we are processing your application on Nov 16.

Hopefully yours are coming soon!

Best regards!
Congratulations
Hope you will get portal email soon

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Thank you Sunny! I’m patiently waiting :)
Hi Cindy!

I see this is your second time for PR. First time around also you got PR. If it is not rude, may I ask why you need to apply again? Did you lost your PR?

nikhita

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Guys, I have a query, In my case when my medical passed my background was processing and after a week it changed to in progress like before they were processing and after it says we will send a message when we will start your BG.. IS there is anybody with similar status and able to give a little bit more information about this status :)

Maninderpal

Sep 22, 2021
Hi Guys, I have a query, In my case when my medical passed my background was processing and after a week it changed to in progress like before they were processing and after it says we will send a message when we will start your BG.. IS there is anybody with similar status and able to give a little bit more information about this status :)
Same thing happened to me after medical pass. One week after that my status went to your application is in progress we will send you a message when we start your background check and now it’s almost 3 months I’m stuck with same BG no updates after that.

nikhita

Aug 3, 2018
Same thing happened to me after medical pass. One week after that my status went to your application is in progress we will send you a message when we start your background check and now it’s almost 3 months I’m stuck with same BG no updates after that.
are you also CEC candidate?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Same thing happened for me as well where the BG changed to In Progress after 10 days of UCI/Medical. I guess the In Progress status just gets stuck and takes different route. Don't know when and where it will be moving back.