+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
any CEC outland applicants have this status or is it only me having this ? so far in the previous pages I read - all are inland applicants. any outland ??
My AOR is June 25 2021 and I am CEC Outland. My BG until aug 4th was "we are processing your bg.." then it changed to "your application is in progress.."and on Sept 25th it changed back to "we are processing your bg.."

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
My AOR is June 25 2021 and I am CEC Outland. My BG until aug 4th was "we are processing your bg.." then it changed to "your application is in progress.."and on Sept 25th it changed back to "we are processing your bg.."
Wow . Means ur ppr is on its way .. advance congratulations. Keep us posted …

Reactions: mdqueen

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Wow . Means ur ppr is on its way .. advance congratulations. Keep us posted …
Haha thank you! but I am pretty unsure of how IRCC is working w outland applications... they are still not giving as much as PPRs I thought the would by this time with the borders open. I could still be waiting until who knows!

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Haha thank you! but I am pretty unsure of how IRCC is working w outland applications... they are still not giving as much as PPRs I thought the would by this time with the borders open. I could still be waiting until who knows!
They have started issuing ppr slowly . Your case should go through soon . Usually after status change within 72 hours inland applicants will some movement for sure … For Outland I haven’t seen , but confident that things will move

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
They have started issuing ppr slowly . Your case should go through soon . Usually after status change within 72 hours inland applicants will some movement for sure … For Outland I haven’t seen , but confident that things will move
Thank you for the positive comments! I really hope to get that email soon.. but I know still the average times for CEC applications is 6 months, although most of the last months applications were completed way before that. Give me some kind of hope that somebody is apprently checking on my application at least - I guess..

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you for the positive comments! I really hope to get that email soon.. but I know still the average times for CEC applications is 6 months, although most of the last months applications were completed way before that. Give me some kind of hope that somebody is apprently checking on my application at least - I guess..
as per your status, (people shared ) it means that your security is completed.

now its up to vo, to take time to send pr portal or ppr . all the best

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
AOR : March 5 2021

MEP : March 18 2021

BIO : March 19 2021

GU1:September 20 (BG Changed to "In Progress")

GU2: September 28 (BG Changed to "we are processing "
Only 8 days from in-progress back to we are processing , Haven’t sent anyone report like this in this forum
Nevertheless someone is touching ur file and making progress which is good sign ..

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
AOR : March 5 2021

MEP : March 18 2021

BIO : March 19 2021

GU1:September 20 (BG Changed to "In Progress")

GU2: September 28 (BG Changed to "we are processing "
only 8 days of in progress? what was your status before sept 20th?