+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

Bobg

May 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Can someone help me
Aor May 22nd
Medical and Biometric June 17, at that point Background check: In progress, on June 21 it changed to we are processing your background check.
can someone explain this part

Reactions: nirmalathilak

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Can someone help me
Aor May 22nd
Medical and Biometric June 17, at that point Background check: In progress, on June 21 it changed to we are processing your background check.
can someone explain this part
Soon you will get a portal email... Advance congr

icb

Jan 29, 2021
I got a request to pay RPRF on May 21st paid it the same date ADR section turned to not applicable immediately. I heard nothing back so I called IRCC on June 18th to verify that they got the document as I did not know why the section was saying not applicable. The client support worker confirm that they got it on may 21st. This morning got a message in my email saying We successfully received your document, does this mean that a agent finally got back to my file and checked the document and possibly started processing my application again as only background check needs to be started everything else is completed. AOR April 11 background changed from we are processing to your background is in progress on May 21st

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Thanks! No I didn’t apply BOWP , what’s your current Bg status?
Bro can you confirm for me when your work permit expired?

My work permit expires Sep 02 2021.. what u say? can I apply for my BOWP or should I wait for some time? hope to get PR soon.

One of my friends thinking if we apply BOWP we will get PR soon.. Bcoz one of my friends AOR 19 March.. he got PR June 11 itself.. He already applied BOWP

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Bro can you confirm for me when your work permit expired?

My work permit expires Sep 02 2021.. what u say? can I apply for my BOWP or should I wait for some time? hope to get PR soon.

One of my friends thinking if we apply BOWP we will get PR soon.. Bcoz one of my friends AOR 19 March.. he got PR June 11 itself.. He already applied BOWP
You should get the COPR before your work permit expires. I will recommend applying for the new work permit under public policy instead of BOWP. My many friends did the same. It's quick compared to BOWP. I hope this helps.

Reactions: nirmalathilak

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
You should get the COPR before your work permit expires. I will recommend applying for the new work permit under public policy instead of BOWP. My many friends did the same. It's quick compared to BOWP. I hope this helps.
Thank you bro.. what about your case? have u applied for your work permit when the PR application in process?

Reactions: itspossible9