+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
My background check says “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check”.
eligibilty passed - 29 April,2021
I am worried because BC is still not started and people having sam timeline getting COPR

Aor - 18 March
Mep-6 april
Bio-7 april
We are on the same boat, my last update is on April 28

immicadmk

Jun 15, 2021
You may want to call IRCC tomorrow and ask for the status. Where are you from? I mean in which province you are currently residing?
I called them, got to know security has been started even though my bg status was changed to "we are processing" from inprogress. As the process people are commenting that this change means everything passed doesn't seems the case with me. So i am kind of worried now.

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I called them, got to know security has been started even though my bg status was changed to "we are processing" from inprogress. As the process people are commenting that this change means everything passed doesn't seems the case with me. So i am kind of worried now.
That’s why I ordered GCMS notes again yesterday just in case since nothing is certain. But, so far our group has been fairly consistent.
Btw @morpheusmx , are you still waiting for the notes, since it would be good to see if we have same officer

Reactions: immicadmk

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
What's your visa office?

immicadmk

Jun 15, 2021
I have a question are people getting 2 ghost updates at this stage when there status gets updated to we are processing or only one GU?