+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

immicadmk

Jun 15, 2021
Hi @morpheusmx !

First of all I would like to congratulate you for receiving the portal email.

I had a query as well was your status changed from in progress to we are processing in BG check before you got the email?

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hi @morpheusmx !

First of all I would like to congratulate you for receiving the portal email.

I had a query as well was your status changed from in progress to we are processing in BG check before you got the email?
Thanks. Yes that's correct. I have posted it here.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/your-application-is-in-progress-we-will-send-you-a-message-when-we-start-your-background-check-march-aor-2021.730483/page-42#post-9468600

immicadmk

Jun 15, 2021
I read your thread i had the same timeline . When i logged into the portal on 28th May 2021 , i saw my BG status was update to "we are processing". But there was nothing like that mentioned in portal (all stages passed) as you mentioned. But since then i haven't received any update so i am confused.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I read your thread i had the same timeline . When i logged into the portal on 28th May 2021 , i saw my BG status was update to "we are processing". But there was nothing like that mentioned in portal (all stages passed) as you mentioned. But since then i haven't received any update so i am confused.
Have you ever had this background check status "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" ?

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
I got to know that all stages have been passed after calling IRCC. you can call them to check the status of each stage.

immicadmk

Jun 15, 2021
Have you ever had this background check status "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" ?
Yea the status was changed to "your application is inprogress" on 7th or 8th of april . And on 28th may it was changed to we are processing.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Mine is:

AoR - May 11.
Medical exam + Bio - May 31.
1st GU on June 8. BG was changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Do you guys think that the eligibility was passed?
Same here. Still waiting.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hello today my status changed back to " we are processing your bg......"
Aor mar 24
Bg first change may 5
Cool. Call them today. Mostly everything should be done for you and next might be portal email. Don't forget to ask primary and secondary VO as well. So, you will have an idea.