+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hey @morpheusmx , I think once your final decision is made, your primary and secondary VOs will switch, and in your case Etobicoke should issue your Copr. So many different layers of waiting, but you are almost there:p
Agreed. And Etobicoke would be so tight as more number of applications are handled by them. So, i know its just the waiting time.
Let's see how things turn around. Not sure when my gcms would arrive. Submitted last month 15th.

Last edited:

Spiderman99

Jan 14, 2021
Aor march 5
Medical bio march 11
Called i rrcc on may28 all passed
File is at RROC agent told me it take some time
Now idea how long to wait.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Aor march 5
Medical bio march 11
Called i rrcc on may28 all passed
File is at RROC agent told me it take some time
Now idea how long to wait.
Do you know when your file was transferred to RROC? Have you ever had "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"?

Spiderman99

Jan 14, 2021
Do you know when your file was transferred to RROC? Have you ever had "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"?
I dnt know when it is transfered to RROC
Yes i had that status your application is in progress

I live in toronto gta i hope thats why it is taking a lot time for final decision.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I dnt know when it is transfered to RROC
Yes i had that status your application is in progress

I live in toronto gta i hope thats why it is taking a lot time for final decision.
@Spiderman99 Do you know when your status was changed to "Your application is in progress" and how long it took to change again back to "We are processing your background check"?

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Not seeing any portal sent from RROC, I'm guessing that RROC only helps to clear background check then the cases are transferred to other VO to finalize.
Just received the confirmation portal Email sent by Calgary VO. So it seems right that RROC only helps to clear security and not to finalize it.

Reactions: itspossible9