+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
My application just cancelled as they said it was incomplete. I have to apply again. Do you think it is good idea t reapply? or give it up?
Oh. You did mention you have passed medicals and biometrics was updated. Did they cancel after that ? something is not right.

Christ30

Jan 4, 2020
I had 2 police reports from one country. I uploaded the one mentioned "complete Disclosure", that mention is not complete. But, I am confused as I had already submitted Standard Disclosure when I applied for work visa back to a year ago, and I am assuming that they may have it in their system.

But, why they did not request for additional documents? I have to apply again from the first point;-(

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
I had 2 police reports from one country. I uploaded the one mentioned "complete Disclosure", that mention is not complete. But, I am confused as I had already submitted Standard Disclosure when I applied for work visa back to a year ago, and I am assuming that they may have it in their system.

But, why they did not request for additional documents? I have to apply again from the first point;-(
Sorry to hear that. I know its very painful but am not sure if submitting a webform or so will help. Experts can comment on that.

And, I think nowadays crs scores are very less and there are frequent draws for cec. Last draw was just 400. you can quickly create another profile and get into the pool. since, you have everything ready in place w.r.t documentation, it should be easy for you to submit the documents soon once you get ITA. Make sure you have correct PCC this time.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

It doesn't matter if you submitted documents in the past for a previous application. The onus is always on the applicant to submit a complete application at the time they are applying. You can't make assumptions that they will have a document submitted previously in their system, when applications are assessed on the merit on which they were submitted.

You'll have to ensure you have the correct docs and reapply. You can check HERE to ensure you have the exact PCC that IRCC requests from the country in question.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
very sorry to hear that. It seems they turned you down at R10 stage. They will obviously refund the fee . Apply again. CEC draws are happening so frequently

Reactions: Christ30

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
What do they mean by eligibility being reviewed? Does It means it's recommended pass/pass?
I don’t quite understand whether my eligibility assessment is in stage 1(case analyst review) or the stage 2(officer review). For now, it’s not done as far as I understand

Christ30

Jan 4, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I know its very painful but am not sure if submitting a webform or so will help. Experts can comment on that.

And, I think nowadays crs scores are very less and there are frequent draws for cec. Last draw was just 400. you can quickly create another profile and get into the pool. since, you have everything ready in place w.r.t documentation, it should be easy for you to submit the documents soon once you get ITA. Make sure you have correct PCC this time.
Thank you for your sympathy. As I just lose all of my motivation. The point is I have the disclosure standard documents that I have obtained from Australia already. I wish I had already included in my application.

Christ30

Jan 4, 2020
It doesn't matter if you submitted documents in the past for a previous application. The onus is always on the applicant to submit a complete application at the time they are applying. You can't make assumptions that they will have a document submitted previously in their system, when applications are assessed on the merit on which they were submitted.

You'll have to ensure you have the correct docs and reapply. You can check HERE to ensure you have the exact PCC that IRCC requests from the country in question.
Thank you for your message. It was helpful. Only one thing, it mention in the website that for Australia, we need to submit the "trafic history" for Victoria. Are they looking for this one?

I have already applied twice and I got once standard disclosure and another time I obtain the competent one that my fingerprint was included. In both certificate exactly the same things had written. I am confused as I am not sure which one they are looking for? The standard one along with Traffic history?

Christ30

Jan 4, 2020

Thank you for your reply.
I put lots of effort on my application with score 460 along with lots of hope that I will obtain it. They cancelled like this is a sad news. Besides, I have already obtained a wrok permit and I had no crime in anywhere ever so its unfair to cancel suddenly. I am an expert person who tend to build my life and work there and they have already process my application so they know about me and my background. I am not a person who suddenly submit application and they are just started to look at they profile. That is why I am saying they may have everything in their own system.