+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

jenith93

May 13, 2021
File Submitted and AOR Date Received: March 14, 2021

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • May 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • March 25, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • March 25, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • May 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada Windsor IRCC 1250 Walker Road Windsor, ON N8Y 4T4

CoPR - May 12, 2021

Reactions: AMC1985

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
What is happening with our applications with the BG in progress status !? Someone who has the later Aor has been issued COPR !
For those who got super quick approvals, from want i saw none of them has this BG in progress status , that worries me

Last edited:

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
What is happening with our applications with the BG in progress status !? Someone who has the later Aor has been issued COPR !
For those who got super quick approvals, from want i saw none of them has this BG in progress status , that worries me
I would say not to worry because, at least for me, if I get approved by June 21st, I would consider it a super fast processing (Aor Mar 21). I have seen most of the fast approvals from January and February are around 2.5 to 3 months range from Aor.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
I would say not to worry because, at least for me, if I get approved by June 21st, I would consider it a super fast processing (Aor Mar 21). I have seen most of the fast approvals from January and February are around 2.5 to 3 months range from Aor.
aor mar 5 still criminality and security not started. and agent said file sharing between cic and proc. i have no idea what it is.

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Indeed. Right now most of the 2021 application especially March AOR are moving at really great pace. There could be some delays depending individual situations.

Reactions: Vancitybh

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
aor mar 5 still criminality and security not started. and agent said file sharing between cic and proc. i have no idea what it is.
I guess the point I was making was that during this covid era and the large backlog of IRCC, even the “normal” 6 months is fast, let alone 3 months or less. Hopefully we are in the latter option though

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
I guess the point I was making was that during this covid era and the large backlog of IRCC, even the “normal” 6 months is fast, let alone 3 months or less. Hopefully we are in the latter option though
Agreed. I was still trying to confirm the speed of processing and the agent did confirm that things are moving in pace. But when i asked about proc he did mention that nothing to worry since its just the file load being shared. But still, am trying to find out what exactly is proc.