+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application (E0002****2) has been updated | But i Check nothing Updated!!

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your application (E0002****2) has been updated

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ******* @ gmail . com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Did any one here got the same Mail??

kalyangriet

Aug 26, 2014
2niharika said:
Your application (E0002****2) has been updated

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ******* @ gmail . com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Did any one here got the same Mail??
Hi Niharika

Yes, Many of us got similar email - It is almost a week, i have seen several posts on this site regarding similar emails. Don't worry, keep your fingers crossed and it may get selected in the next draw.

All the best!!

imranbandeali

Mar 16, 2015
yes we always get this email after you update your EE profile on MYCIC and did you register with Job bank ? because only after registering it you will be in the pool for express entry .good luck

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalyangriet said:
Hi Niharika

Yes, Many of us got similar email - It is almost a week, i have seen several posts on this site regarding similar emails. Don't worry, keep your fingers crossed and it may get selected in the next draw.

All the best!!
Thanks for your Reply...

But my Score is Very Low which is 322 ...

anyways thanks for the wishes.... and Best of Luck to you too and all there members in this forum..

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranbandeali said:
yes we always get this email after you update your EE profile on MYCIC and did you register with Job bank ? because only after registering it you will be in the pool for express entry .good luck
yes i have registered with Job Bank Earlier.....

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
You may also get this email if there is any deduction in your points. Like in my case, I got the same email today and my overall score was reduced by -5 as I turned a year older today.

So to sum up, as you grow in experience, age, maturity, etc., you become more useless to live in Canada...hence that -5.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
I got that 3 times since I have my profile in early Feb. Nothing was actually changed and no new messages.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Relax guyz ..
It essentially means someone actively accessed/looked at your application at CIC .
You are being screened .
So best of luck

It can also mean
CIC IS trying to tell you --> copy link below and paste in your browser

s3.postimg.org/boa900g0z/unnamed.png

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PedDoc said:
Relax guyz ..
It essentially means someone actively accessed/looked at your application at CIC .
You are being screened .
So best of luck

It can also mean
CIC IS trying to tell you --> copy link below and paste in your browser

s3.postimg.org/boa900g0z/unnamed.png
i don't think so.... i think its auto generated mails

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means nothing, they check the profiles from time to time to see if anything has been changed to re-assign the overall score and this doesn't correlate with an ITA.

Reactions: ayhab1982

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.B.123 said:
It means nothing, they check the profiles from time to time to see if anything has been changed to re-assign the overall score and this doesn't correlate with an ITA.
oh!

kalyangriet

Aug 26, 2014
2niharika said:
Thanks for your Reply...

But my Score is Very Low which is 322 ...

anyways thanks for the wishes.... and Best of Luck to you too and all there members in this forum..
Thank you. Mine is 347