+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your advise please

agmaa

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Hi Leon and all,

Me, my wife and three children landed in Nov 2008, returned back soon after landing to look after my mother in law's health. Me and my wife got PR cards, the three kinds needed to have their pictures retaken.

I search for a job for a Canadian company and I got a contract with a Canadian company (me based outside Canada) for 7 months. Now I left them.

(1) I want to go back for renewing PR, we have USA valid visa, can we go through borders (kids don't have PR cards, they have landing documents)?
(2) What documents are required to proof the health conditions of my mother in law?

Thanks in advance.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agmaa said:
Hi Leon and all,

Me, my wife and three children landed in Nov 2008, returned back soon after landing to look after my mother in law's health. Me and my wife got PR cards, the three kinds needed to have their pictures retaken.

I search for a job for a Canadian company and I got a contract with a Canadian company (me based outside Canada) for 7 months. Now I left them.

(1) I want to go back for renewing PR, we have USA valid visa, can we go through borders (kids don't have PR cards, they have landing documents)?
(2) What documents are required to proof the health conditions of my mother in law?

Thanks in advance.
Get medical records and statements from her doctors. You should be fine.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, if you are visa exempt, they can anyway. If not visa exempt, you can if you enter from the US in a rental car.