+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

your action is required

Rimon2017

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys
Recently, I received the AOR June 16, 2017. I linked the application through MyCIC. A note of "your action is required" had been shown. Now, Nothing required so far. If "View Submitted Application" is chosen and pressed and then follow the procedures. At the end, do I need to sign or wait for further info? did any body have a similar case?

Eos

Sep 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
I am also in he same situation. Even I raised a Technical issue but not received any reply . Since last three months application status same as yours ACTION REQUIRED but in details nothing. Sometimes I am confused if I attached paper application properly or am I doing some mistake. Plyz guide me as well whenever you will find a solution or any change.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hello guys
Recently, I received the AOR June 16, 2017. I linked the application through MyCIC. A note of "your action is required" had been shown. Now, Nothing required so far. If "View Submitted Application" is chosen and pressed and then follow the procedures. At the end, do I need to sign or wait for further info? did any body have a similar case?
If you submit, still the status will be remain same. I pressed view submitted application and authorized electronically and the status remains same.

unisaii

Feb 22, 2016
Same here! I just linked my paper application to my online account and "your action is required" appeared.

Rimon2017

Aug 13, 2017
I called them. You do not need to do anything. Just wait.
Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the request for medical test from inside Canada?!
Thanks

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I called them. You do not need to do anything. Just wait.
Does anyone know how long does it take to receive the request for medical test from inside Canada?!
Thanks
My PNP PR paper based application says " your action required " AOR Jan 3rd 2017 received the application October 20th 2016 . I linked my profile last month to my IRCC account and noticed the above message i went into the application and there is no message or email from IRCC what does it mean is it a bug ? or did i miss something from IRCC as i just linked my account ? Do i have to order GCMS notes to see or upload a Schedule A form from Web link ?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
If you submit, still the status will be remain same. I pressed view submitted application and authorized electronically and the status remains same.
My PNP PR paper based application says " your action required " AOR Jan 3rd 2017 received the application October 20th 2016 . I linked my profile last month to my IRCC account and noticed the above message i went into the application and there is no message or email from IRCC what does it mean is it a bug ? or did i miss something from IRCC as i just linked my account ? Do i have to order GCMS notes to see or upload a Schedule A form from Web link ?

Jofrei

Nov 19, 2017
Hello,
Here is CIC feedback I got, explained that there is nothing pending from my side. The application status "Your Action is Required" means that my application package is under VISA OFFICE review of my country. Therefore All the questions (if any) should be adressed there as it is not under Canadian office responsibility any more.

Best regards and good luck,
Jofrei

Reactions: favbless

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hello,
Here is CIC feedback I got, explained that there is nothing pending from my side. The application status "Your Action is Required" means that my application package is under VISA OFFICE review of my country. Therefore All the questions (if any) should be adressed there as it is not under Canadian office responsibility any more.

Best regards and good luck,
Jofrei
Hi, Any idea what happened with your application? Actually I also got same message of your action required when logged into application.

Thanks,
Anjum