+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your action is required" after COPR

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Dear All,

We have got our visas stamped and received COPR already but haven't made the landing yet (will do in couple of months). However the account status still shows "your action is required" with no new messages. The last message was PPR and that process is already complete now. Once inside the account, final decision also shows "your application was approved."

Wonder if it is a technical glitch.

Anyone please?

Thanks.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear All,

We have got our visas stamped and received COPR already but haven't made the landing yet (will do in couple of months). However the account status still shows "your action is required" with no new messages. The last message was PPR and that process is already complete now. Once inside the account, final decision also shows "your application was approved."

Wonder if it is a technical glitch.

Anyone please?

Thanks.
If you have both the COPR and (if required) the IM-1 visa in your passport, you are all set. There is the outstanding action of actually performing the" landing" in Canada to complete of course ..

annh

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I'm facing the same issue.

Received COPR and was issued a visa (haven't made the landing), but it still shows "your action is required" and when I go to view my application, in the documents checklist - it shows an open slot with the "upload file" option requiring me to upload copy of my passport (first page)... the deadline was November 5 which has lapsed, so it's labelled as "replacement overdue".

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything about it or just ignore it? Can somebody guide?

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, I'm facing the same issue.

Received COPR and was issued a visa (haven't made the landing), but it still shows "your action is required" and when I go to view my application, in the documents checklist - it shows an open slot with the "upload file" option requiring me to upload copy of my passport (first page)... the deadline was November 5 which has lapsed, so it's labelled as "replacement overdue".

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything about it or just ignore it? Can somebody guide?
In my case, I simply ignored it and followed the procedure of passport submission to Singapore visa office. Made a short landing in October and it went smooth. I still have this status in my application

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
In my case, I simply ignored it and followed the procedure of passport submission to Singapore visa office. Made a short landing in October and it went smooth. I still have this status in my application
Hi Guys, I am worried. I just got PPR in mycic account as a request letter. few hours later, my profile changed from submitted to your action is required. i checked the placeholder section where all our dcoument were uploaded at eAPR, there was a space created named replacement required for client information and it is due in a month. I only have 3 messages in mycic account. one is confirmation of online transmission, second is the ack of receipt of submission and the third one is the request letter which is the PPR. i have no other request letter for the ADR. now my ADR section is saying we need additional document to continue processing your file.

How did you guys get out of this. or have u heard of anyone with same concern

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Hi Guys, I am worried. I just got PPR in mycic account as a request letter. few hours later, my profile changed from submitted to your action is required. i checked the placeholder section where all our dcoument were uploaded at eAPR, there was a space created named replacement required for client information and it is due in a month. I only have 3 messages in mycic account. one is confirmation of online transmission, second is the ack of receipt of submission and the third one is the request letter which is the PPR. i have no other request letter for the ADR. now my ADR section is saying we need additional document to continue processing your file.

How did you guys get out of this. or have u heard of anyone with same concern
I did what I wrote above, did't upload any documents since there was no message/letter, asking me to do so. Simply followed the procedure for passport submission as per PPR letter and it worked out just fine. I am a permanent resident now.