+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your action is required." after completing biometrics

ravi.munjal1

Nov 25, 2021
Thanks for the help.
Hello Dear, I am also facing the same issue me and my wife have given Biometric on 22 December my wife (secondary applicant) application status got changed to submitted but in my application( Primary applicant) its shows" action required" but when I am checking biometric validation it's showing Valid, Moreover its details are also available in my IRCC application.
Please guide how much time it can take to update.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hello Dear, I am also facing the same issue me and my wife have given Biometric on 22 December my wife (secondary applicant) application status got changed to submitted but in my application( Primary applicant) its shows" action required" but when I am checking biometric validation it's showing Valid, Moreover its details are also available in my IRCC application.

Ravi, I am in the same boat, I submitted my biometrics on the 23rd of December 2021 and till now it still shows Action is Required on the main page; but when I view profile it shows the expiration date of the biometrics; I have called IRCC and seems like the customer service has no clue about anything; first she said: "you will need to repeat the biometrics but then she was like wait because you both gave your biometrics 3x times so let's hope you don't have to repeat them again"

I hate to live in uncertainty in such things tbh...if something happens with you then please do let me know...

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Hi same issue here, was it resolved?

trungtinspkt

Aug 7, 2022
Ravi, I am in the same boat, I submitted my biometrics on the 23rd of December 2021 and till now it still shows Action is Required on the main page; but when I view profile it shows the expiration date of the biometrics; I have called IRCC and seems like the customer service has no clue about anything; first she said: "you will need to repeat the biometrics but then she was like wait because you both gave your biometrics 3x times so let's hope you don't have to repeat them again"

I hate to live in uncertainty in such things tbh...if something happens with you then please do let me know...
Hi Bill, Has your issue been resolved? I got the same problem.

trungtinspkt

Aug 7, 2022
Hi, it is not resolved but I checked with the place I gave my biometrics and they informed me that it was uploaded, and there isn't any issues
Thanks for the reply,
Is there any update on your online application until now, the status is still "Your action is required"? the status of your biometrics is completed or still "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."?

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for the reply,
Is there any update on your online application until now, the status is still "Your action is required"? the status of your biometrics is completed or still "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."?
It reads as "We have not received your fingerprints, check your messages for more information". It shows like that because the deadline to submit it has passed.

Remyabenny

Jul 28, 2023
Oh thanks for ur reply. Me facing tech issue. Your action now became submitted.How much time u had waited for PPR after ur profile status got submitted?