+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Young Professional Visa

Keoghl7

Nov 22, 2019
Hi there,

I am an Irish citizen looking currently on the IEC visa ending January 10th , I am only know discovering this other option for the ‘young professional’ visa upon researching online.
Hoping anyone can clarify a couple of things for me.. Can I apply for this Young professional visa on the CIC website using the profile I used when applying for my IEC visa ?
What do I need for the young professional visa(I’ve been employed my a corporate company for over a year and they have offered me to stay with them for another 2 years)
I was under the impression one could only apply for the Young Professional visa through a recognized organization , this is amazing news of that’s not the case !!

any help would be greatly appreciated !

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there,

I am an Irish citizen looking currently on the IEC visa ending January 10th , I am only know discovering this other option for the ‘young professional’ visa upon researching online.
Hoping anyone can clarify a couple of things for me.. Can I apply for this Young professional visa on the CIC website using the profile I used when applying for my IEC visa ?
What do I need for the young professional visa(I’ve been employed my a corporate company for over a year and they have offered me to stay with them for another 2 years)
I was under the impression one could only apply for the Young Professional visa through a recognized organization , this is amazing news of that’s not the case !!

any help would be greatly appreciated !
As answered in your other thread - unfortunately not possible. You don't qualify for a YP visa since you've already held an IEC. Only option is the Co-Op stream.