+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You passed the medical exam.

Sep 20, 2018
Hello Guys need a quick help how to check on what date i passed my medical test. In the CIC application its just showing
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Should i receive an email for that am i missing something here.

Sonam_Sareen

Sep 14, 2017
Hello Guys need a quick help how to check on what date i passed my medical test. In the CIC application its just showing
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Should i receive an email for that am i missing something here.
Hi,
After the status that you passed your medical exam there is high probability that you will get your visa within 10 days.
And, Yes sometimes it takes 2-3 days to get mail regarding the update in status.

Makuo ejikeme

Feb 10, 2019
hi
I passed my medical test on July 12th but there has been no updates since then. and it's almost time for university to start. please can anyone help?

prahu_shinde

Jan 6, 2020
Mumbai
I applied Online for study visa on 20th Jan night, today I got medical Passed. Just hoping to get the visa approved soon. How long it takes to get approved the visa after the medical update?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,
After the status that you passed your medical exam there is high probability that you will get your visa within 10 days.
And, Yes sometimes it takes 2-3 days to get mail regarding the update in status.
Lets not jump high here. Medical is just a stage you go through. They still see n review all your documents first which is more important n than the final decision is made. Let's hope for the best

Riri__5454

Dec 1, 2020
yes. after medical passed. just in 7 days..
Hey, where did you apply from? I applied in June 5th and just got my medical request November 27th even though I did an upfront medical and they just received it today and said I passed on my GCKEY account. I'm nervous it's going to take months for me to get my visa because of the long time they took to process everything..

KKN

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
hello Guys i did upfront medicals and when submitting my document i added my medical document and submitted and is been a week and i just got an update that says i have passed the medicals. Do i have some good news in the pipe line.