+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You passed the medical exam.

ksd1995

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Oh God so I can get refused still . I was hoping since medicsl. Passed. I am kind of safe lol :(
Medical passed is just one step close to your chance of getting approved....after that they will check your eligibility fo r your opted course and check all other documents you provided... Only then they will tell you final decisn

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
What was your reason for rejection twice?
Medical passed is just one step close to your chance of getting approved....after that they will check your eligibility fo r your opted course and check all other documents you provided... Only then they will tell you final decisn

I already have a masters in engineering from US. Worked as business analyst for 8 years and back in India. Working currently and applied for MBA.

Kinda worried. But most are saying. Your case is strong to deny.
Worried already refused 2 times

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017

I already have a masters in engineering from US. Worked as business analyst for 8 years and back in India. Working currently and applied for MBA.

Now applied for MBA earlier consuktant applied as certificate level study with pte 61 score

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017

Same here i always get demotivated from people, i have done B.sc in fashion design wth 79% in 2015,, then 1.5 experience in relavant field no backlogs ,, showed ielts for one year ,,and applied two times student visa got refused

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018

Worried already refused 2 times
Same here i always get demotivated from people, i have done B.sc in fashion design wth 79% in 2015,, then 1.5 experience in relavant field no backlogs ,, showed ielts for one year ,,and applied two times student visa got refused
Was your medical cleared both times during your rejection. Also how long did you hear back on your rejection??

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017

Was your medical cleared both times during your rejection. Also how long did you hear back on your rejection??
I applied my caips in january 2018 there medical status was showing -passed

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017

After one month i applied for january 2018 2 times