+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You failed to provide a complete ten year employment history despite declaring that all questions were answered fully and truthfully. In the absence t

Doctor56

Dec 25, 2023
Hi I applied for temporary work visa but get the below refusal:

You failed to provide a complete ten year employment history despite declaring that all questions were answered fully and truthfully. In the absence the required information, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible.

I did not know that I needed to provide not only my current work, but also last 10 years working history.

What are my options, should I reapply and provide 10 years working history?

Thanks
Doctor56

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi I applied for temporary work visa but get the below refusal:

You failed to provide a complete ten year employment history despite declaring that all questions were answered fully and truthfully. In the absence the required information, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible.

I did not know that I needed to provide not only my current work, but also last 10 years working history.

What are my options, should I reapply and provide 10 years working history?

Thanks
Doctor56
How did you not know? It's clearly outlined in the document

Doctor56

Dec 25, 2023
Hmm, I provided all the information to my consultant, I filled up their form, where there was no such information. So it means that the actual application for states clearly that you need to provide 10 years employment history. Would be good to reapply and provide the information.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hmm, I provided all the information to my consultant, I filled up their form, where there was no such information. So it means that the actual application for states clearly that you need to provide 10 years employment history. Would be good to reapply and provide the information.
What were you applying for? What NOC? Even if consultant sends in the information, you are responsible for what is submitted. What did the letter say because it says you are inadmissable. The form says to fill in your employment over the past 10 years with no gaps. Even if not working, you still fill in the gaps with study, unemployed etc.

Doctor56

Dec 25, 2023
Yes, the form was filled up by the consultant and I believe he messed it up. I have seen it now the actual form and it clearly states to provide the 10 years employment history. They state in the refusal:

"I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you
have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: You failed to provide a
complete ten year employment history despite declaring that all questions were answered fully
and truthfully. In the absence the required information, I am not satisfied that you are not
inadmissible."

Would it be good idea to reapply and provide the miss information as the refusal is only due to absence of required information.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, the form was filled up by the consultant and I believe he messed it up. I have seen it now the actual form and it clearly states to provide the 10 years employment history. They state in the refusal:

"I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you
have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: You failed to provide a
complete ten year employment history despite declaring that all questions were answered fully
and truthfully. In the absence the required information, I am not satisfied that you are not
inadmissible."

Would it be good idea to reapply and provide the miss information as the refusal is only due to absence of required information.?
Can’t blame a consultant. If no mention of a 5 year ban, reapply completing and answering all forms as well as declaring the refusal.

FNWOKONKO

Dec 26, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
I got the following error message when I tried to upload IMM5709 form. Can someone please assist me the solution:

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Error: We couldn't upload your file.

• Error Description:

Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.

Document name - IMM5709 Application (required)

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I got the following error message when I tried to upload IMM5709 form. Can someone please assist me the solution:

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Error: We couldn't upload your file.

• Error Description:

Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.

Document name - IMM5709 Application (required)
Why do you hijack someone else's thread? Create your own