+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You do not need a medical exam?

kevinx2

Feb 4, 2021
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Does this mean the e-medical case has not been submitted by a Physician?
AOR June 30th, 220 days, it has been so long,,,
Anyone else got the same message?

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
That’s just a standard message that shows up until ur medicals are passed and it will be updated. You can also follow up with ur physician to confirm if it’s been submitted, usually with 7-10 business days after the medical examination, it’s submitted. If you used panel physicians, you can check on their website yourself.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
No, it doesn't mean that.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
what does it mean. mine went from passed to you do not need a medical
You don't need a medical exam just as you don't need an interview. That's what it means literally what it says you already provided yours.

NNo need to look for hidden meanings here so don't worry

Serge14

Aug 28, 2019
My family already gave their biometrics 3 weeks ago but still waiting for the medical request. Normally you receive a medical request letter few days after biometrics. I work in Quebec as a skilled worker and I applied my family to live with me as temporary resident. My children already have approved caq for study permit but my wife's open work permit is still in process. I asked the immigration consultant here in Quebec who is handling our application and they say that on the website "you do not need to have a medical examination. We will send you a message if this should change". How could it be possible to have no medical exam? Does this mean that the application would probably be rejected? The family of my colleage received the medical request 1 day after the biometrics and we have the same immigration consultant and submitted requirements at the same time. I keep asking the immigration consultant about this but all they say is to wait for 3 months until the permits are approved. How can a permit be approved without medical exam? I am confused and worried about this. Anyone can help me please?

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
My family already gave their biometrics 3 weeks ago but still waiting for the medical request. Normally you receive a medical request letter few days after biometrics. I work in Quebec as a skilled worker and I applied my family to live with me as temporary resident. My children already have approved caq for study permit but my wife's open work permit is still in process. I asked the immigration consultant here in Quebec who is handling our application and they say that on the website "you do not need to have a medical examination. We will send you a message if this should change". How could it be possible to have no medical exam? Does this mean that the application would probably be rejected? The family of my colleage received the medical request 1 day after the biometrics and we have the same immigration consultant and submitted requirements at the same time. I keep asking the immigration consultant about this but all they say is to wait for 3 months until the permits are approved. How can a permit be approved without medical exam? I am confused and worried about this. Anyone can help me please?

When did you apply?

My husband is also still awaiting medical request, he was bio exempt.

Serge14

Aug 28, 2019
When did your husband applied?

The application was submitted November last year. The immigration consultant send me an email that it depends on the immigration officer handling the files, so it means there is no standard process? Each immigration officer do not have the same procedure? I have read other comments that some applications was denied and when submitted again, they were approved because different immigration officer handled it. I hope this will not happen to me.