+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You application is ready to be collected ~ Urgent

bonapart

Mar 7, 2015
Hello guys,

I recently received an answer to my inquiry from "Canada Visa Help Desk" and they have written me something strange that I don't understand.

Here is the scenario:

I submitted my application for the study permit on 26th of May 2015 at Dubai VAC, a few days letter I received and email saying my application package has been forwarded to Canada Visa Office at ABU DHABI for further process.
on 5th of July I received an email stating "Your processed application has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office , ABU DHABI, on 05/07/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre".

I did not really understood the meaning of this status, so I sent an email to the Canada visa help desk to ask for clarification.
Today I receive the email stating "
Dear Applicant,

Greetings from the Canada Visa Help Desk.

With reference to your query, we are pleased to inform you that your application with tracking number XXXXXXXXX is ready for collection at the Visa application Centre.

The collection timings are from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm from Sunday – Thursday except public holidays during the Holy Month of Ramadan.

Applicant may personally visit our Visa Application Center with the original receipt to collect their passport and if a representative may wish to collect the passport on behalf of the applicant then he/she will be required to furnish an authorization letter along with the original receipt and his/her identity copy at the collection counter.

Please note we cannot arrange to send your decision via courier to Afghanistan, hence you may send a representative to collect your decision
"

I would like to mention that neither I have submitted my original passport at the time of application nor I have received any email asking for my passport, so I have my original passport with me here in Afghanistan.

Now the problem is I don't know the status of my application, whether it's approved or refused.
Doesn't anyone know what does this mean? In case of refusal do I still have to collect my letter?
It would be very difficult for me to fly all the way from Afghanistan to Dubai to only collect my refusal letter in case the application is refused.

Please help me out and let me know if anyone has encountered the same problem.
~Cheers

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Sorry to say that its a refusal ! ??? I got the same thing someday back. Just collect and see the reasons for refusal. Better luck next time.

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
well, anybody please tell me what "canada visa help desk really' is. my medical is done on 1 July but no reply since then, so can I send an email to canada visa help desk to know about my visa application status? ( I am from Pakistan )