+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yorkville University Vancouver

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
no my agent have on it
Bro it's you who is going to start online classes not your agent .so please ask him/her for login id because it is the only way to connect with your e-campus . Your program related matterial like syllabus, eBooks, assignments etc will be available on that account.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
i registered for October classes and also got my office id password....but have they started zoom classes?
Yes but it depends on teacher . Your course teacher will update you on your office id if you have any class on zoom. Yesterday,there was a zoom meeting between our class students and teacher. The main motive of that meeting was just to introduce ourselves to the teacher.

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Yes but it depends on teacher . Your course teacher will update you on your office id if you have any class on zoom. Yesterday,there was a zoom meeting between our class students and teacher. The main motive of that meeting was just to introduce ourselves to the teacher.
nd today there is class or not?? bcz i didn't get any kind of notification on my student id

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
There are no scheduled classes. Teacher will inform you if he/she schedule any zoom meeting. The syllabus is available on our office id and we have to complete our work according to that. For example I have to complete 1st unit in this week.

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
There are no scheduled classes. Teacher will inform you if he/she schedule any zoom meeting. The syllabus is available on our office id and we have to complete our work according to that. For example I have to complete 1st unit in this week.
ok....i will have zoom notification on yorkville official login id or on office 365