+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

York University Toronto September 2018

Singh-Hanjra

Jul 28, 2018
we have tp report to the University on 10th ryt? i have done my flight close to the session . i will fly on 8th and reach on 9th September in the morning. My friend will come to pick me up and drop me to the university the next day.

will it be ok to fly that close. i hope there is no condition that we have to fly at specific time before the start of the session date?

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
we have tp report to the University on 10th ryt? i have done my flight close to the session . i will fly on 8th and reach on 9th September in the morning. My friend will come to pick me up and drop me to the university the next day.

will it be ok to fly that close. i hope there is no condition that we have to fly at specific time before the start of the session date?
Yes no issues in that, you can usually show up by the first 3-4 days.

So technically since its just 1 semester, won't we just get 8 months permit?

In my case i'll just get 20 months work permit then sadly. 1 year + 8 months

Singh-Hanjra

Jul 28, 2018
i

I am coming for onr year post graduate certification in Business Administration.

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Accounting WBU?

Also, why I question this is. The website doesn't mention anything about semesters. So basically this is just a 1 semester = 8 month program.
What is the processing time for an application.?
I've applied last month on 22nd july for jan2019.

Aug 28, 2018
University offered me LOA with in a month after my application. There is no specific time span i believe.
Hi
I am also going to york for PG human resources management 8 months program
But still waiting for my visa as my offer letter was issued on 18th july
I am afraid i would have to wait and defer my program to jan intake