+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

York University ? Toronto ? Anyone

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Perhaps yes. I'm waiting for my visa basically.

Have you received your visa?

Which program you are going?
Post-graduate certificate in accounting.
Same i am also waiting for visa.
They are asking for final approval before 20th. Have u also got the demand ?
Share ur contact pls

camillebee

Feb 11, 2020
Post-graduate certificate in accounting.
Same i am also waiting for visa.
They are asking for final approval before 20th. Have u also got the demand ?
Share ur contact pls
Hi. I am planning to apply to York for the same post grad cert. How much did you pay for the tuition? Did you pay the 15,199CAD as a whole? Or do they accept installments? What papers did you submit? And how long did it take? I hope you reply to me. Thank you in advance.

Rani5853

Dec 6, 2019
Hi. I am planning to apply to York for the same post grad cert. How much did you pay for the tuition? Did you pay the 15,199CAD as a whole? Or do they accept installments? What papers did you submit? And how long did it take? I hope you reply to me. Thank you in advance.
Does this program let you be eligible for work permit as the duration is 8 months on website

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Hi Guys,
Any update on Visa and PG in Business Administration course I have opted for May 2020, planning for visa apply soon any suggestions are most welcome.

Rani5853

Dec 6, 2019
I have applied for September intake just two days ago. On your offer letter does it say its a one year post graduate program or 8 months ?

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
I have applied for September intake just two days ago. On your offer letter does it say its a one year post graduate program or 8 months ?
This is the msg from university.
Congratulations! This is to confirm that you have been accepted to the York University
Post-Graduate Certificate in Business Administration - Full-Time Summer 2020. Below is important information about your
Program.

This full-time post-graduate certificate program will prepare you for a successful career in business and future managerial
roles in just 8 months while helping you successfully balance your professional and personal responsibilities.

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Great! Did you pay fees mentioned in the offer letter? Congrats you should apply for visa then
Yes I paid the initial tuition fee for acceptance of offer letter, now planning to pay the whole course fee and then apply for Visa.
Byway which course you applied for?