+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YORK UNIVERSITY REFUND FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT

tomyalpher

Aug 3, 2019
Please, I need information on how to go about my York university refund, I was admitted for fall semester but I was denied visa...
I've mailed them concerning my refunds and even called the registrar office..., I was told they'll get back to me.
Its more than four weeks now, I need refund urgently for my school's fees for another program in Canada.

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Please, I need information on how to go about my York university refund, I was admitted for fall semester but I was denied visa...
I've mailed them concerning my refunds and even called the registrar office..., I was told they'll get back to me.
Its more than four weeks now, I need refund urgently for my school's fees for another program in Canada.
Instead of asking for a refund, you could have asked for a deferral, moving your offer to the next semester.

However, in your situation, nobody on here can really help you. The refund is the school's responsibility. Only thing I can recommend is that you should call them by phone and keep reminding them about the refund. Doing it once a week. Sometimes, the school just delays the request or forgets about it, so you need to remind them constantly.

5201gur

Aug 1, 2019
Why was ur file rejected
Me too going to York University
What is the reason been given to uh

5201gur

Aug 1, 2019
Why was ur visa rejected?? What is the reason
Coz I am also going to York