+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yes or No ?

tr0jan

Nov 23, 2010
Guys situation is as follows:

1- Denied a medical visitor's visa only for not providing documents in the time requested

2- Denied student visa - VO not convinced I am returning home

3- Appling now for a medical visitor's visa again- it's a depression treatment that is not available in my country.

what do you think of my chances this time ?

Thanks a million
T

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Well by your previous attempts, looks like you're trying to gain entry to Canada on the pretext of a temporary visa (student/medical reason) but you don't really intend to stay temporarily. The officers who processed your applications may have seen through that, hence the refusals you got. Your medical reason may be a bit shallow too but hey it's your application. Try and show you have enough ties with your country. Having money is not enough; you should show proof or reasons you'd be going back to your country or residence like a stable good paying job, family, properties.

tr0jan said:
any ideas pleaaase ?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It also depends how serious your medical condition is and how desperate you are, try applying to US, Singapore or any European country

tr0jan

Nov 23, 2010
Visa was accepted, so happy to see Canada. Such a beauuuuutiful country.

Now I'm back and thinking of reapplying as a student! what do you guys think, will the fact that I got a visitor visa successfully increases my student one chances?

Many Thanks

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
tr0jan said:

Now I'm back and thinking of reapplying as a student! what do you guys think, will the fact that I got a visitor visa successfully increases my student one chances?

Many Thanks
Your previous un successful attempts will have a bad impact on a new application as well. Besides you have tried for two different types of visas. If you were genuienely seek medical treatment why did you failed to submit the documents on time? Trying again is fine, as all applications are processed on it's own merits.

tr0jan

Nov 23, 2010
you didn't read my post well. I have re applied as a medical visitor resubmitted the document and got the visa.

but now looking to come back and study

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can always try. You've come here and left; that should be a plus factor.

tr0jan said:
you didn't read my post well. I have re applied as a medical visitor resubmitted the document and got the visa.

but now looking to come back and study

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
tr0jan said:
1- Denied a medical visitor's visa only for not providing documents in the time requested

You never mentioned that you had a Canadian visa.

tr0jan

Nov 23, 2010
tr0jan said:

Many Thanks

tr0jan

Nov 23, 2010
1. Denied medical visit for not providing documents on time
2. Denied student visa for many reasons including ties
3. Visitor Visa successfully accepted, flew to CAaada and now back thinking of reapplying as a student

amash

Dec 23, 2011
hey trojan,
what documents have u submitted for visitor visa?? please let me know.,..
i also want to re-apply,,
thanks

tr0jan

Nov 23, 2010
Letter from my company confirming that I will be back on a specific date
bank statements
letter from the medical center in canada
letter from a doctor recommending the treatment

got it in 5 days.