+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yellowknife Office

Sunny88

Apr 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I received my AOR few days ago and i was wondering where my file will be transferred to once the time comes? I live in Yellowknife with a poplulation of about 20 thousand people.

Is there an office in Yellowknife that applications get transferred to and i can write my test at or do i have to go out of Territory? Also if anyone knows if the Yellowknife office (if there is one) is fast or slow at processing applications...

Any info would be helpful.

Thank you.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC does have an office in Yellowknife but I am not sure if the test will be conducted there or not. I assume it will be as there are not too many people there... the office below is the case processing center for NWT...

5101 - 50 Avenue,
3rd Floor
Yellowknife, NT
X1A 3Z4

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there you go, this should answer your question

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contact_us/offices/itinerant.asp

Sunny88

Apr 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much.
I hope its there-otherwise i'll have to fly out to Edmonton.

bestfriendever

Apr 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd be interesting to know what the timeline is in Yellowknife! Hope it goes fast! :D

Flo85

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
I've been waiting to get my appointment for my landing interview from the Yellowknife office for over 4 weeks now.
Considering reading in this forum that people get their interview appointments after 1-3 weeks all across Canada (Ethobicoke, Mississauga, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, etc.) I think its more of a slow office.

Sunny88, do you have any updates on your experience with that office?

Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flo85 said:
I've been waiting to get my appointment for my landing interview from the Yellowknife office for over 4 weeks now.
Considering reading in this forum that people get their interview appointments after 1-3 weeks all across Canada (Ethobicoke, Mississauga, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, etc.) I think its more of a slow office.

Sunny88, do you have any updates on your experience with that office?
Is yours a PR application or CIT application ? Landing interview sounds like PR... anyways good luck ! hope you hear from them soon :D

Flo85

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Yes it's PR, I know this thread is in the Citizenship section but its the only one that mentioned the Yellowknife office. Anyways, still waiting and will do so probably for quite a while.