+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Years of experience!!!

majdsalim

May 22, 2011
Hello i have another question,

I've read somewhere in this form this statement:

"You get maximum points for total 4+ years of experience. You need at least 1 year in 0213 and rest 3 years experience can be in category 0, A or B to qualify for FSW cat 1."

Is that statement true? ... meaning that if a i have 1 year of experience in NOC (4152) ((listed in the occupation list)), PLUS 3 other years of experience in other NOC that falls under skill type 0, A, or B in the NOC, DO I GET THE hall 21 points?

please advice if sure.

Thank you

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Yes this is very much true.

majdsalim said:

"You get maximum points for total 4+ years of experience. You need at least 1 year in 0213 and rest 3 years experience can be in category 0, A or B to qualify for FSW cat 1."

Is that statement true? ... meaning that if a i have 1 year of experience in NOC (4152) ((listed in the occupation list)), PLUS 3 other years of experience in other NOC that falls under skill type 0, A, or B in the NOC, DO I GET THE hall 21 points?

please advice if sure.

Thank you

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
majdsalim said:

please advice if sure.

Thank you
most probably. just ping to chc for final clarification

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You can ALWAYS go back to the official GUIDE and check the requirements.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp
Check all the jobs you had in the past 10 years to see if you have at least one year of work experience in a job that will qualify you as a skilled worker.

Remember that you must have work experience in an occupation in Skill type 0 or Skill level A or B and that your experience must have occurred during the 10 years before the date of application.

Experience Maximum 21 points
1 year 15
2 years 17
3 years 19
4 years 21