+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Xpressport mailing address or courier address?

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Can someone please let me know what should I do?

I am going to send the application package using Xpresspost (Canada Post) (Family Class, spouse outside canada)

Should I use the mailing address or the courier address?

Is Xpresspost a courier service?

frange

May 25, 2018
Can someone please let me know what should I do?

I am going to send the application package using Xpresspost (Canada Post) (Family Class, spouse outside canada)

Should I use the mailing address or the courier address?

Is Xpresspost a courier service?
You don't have to choose xpress post if you don't want to. The only thing is to choose the mailing address, tracking option and a proof of delivery. So that , you can follow your package via post Canada website. Once destination reached, a signature with the name of the receiver will be uploaded as well.

Good luck.

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi thanks your for your reply. I would like to choose Xpresspost. I was just wondering if I should send using the courier address as Xpresspost is a courier service provided by Canada Post. Please advise. Thanks

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi thanks your for your reply. I would like to choose Xpresspost. I was just wondering if I should send using the courier address as Xpresspost is a courier service provided by Canada Post. Please advise. Thanks
You can use either one Xpress or regular . The only thing is to choose the mailing address, tracking option and a proof of delivery. So that , you can follow your package via post Canada website. Once destination reached, a signature with the name of the receiver will be uploaded as well.

YOYOIO

Dec 30, 2019
Hi,

Recently sent out my outland spouse application with Xpresspost to Sydney PO Box 9500. Tracking shows the package had arrived in Sydney Nova Scotia on May 3rd but from there on, the tracking only shows "In Transit" and never received. Has anyone experienced this?

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi,

Recently sent out my outland spouse application with Xpresspost to Sydney PO Box 9500. Tracking shows the package had arrived in Sydney Nova Scotia on May 3rd but from there on, the tracking only shows "In Transit" and never received. Has anyone experienced this?
Contact Canada post for further information. A friend of mine experienced that but the package reached the mailbox, not the office, so no one was available to sign and receive it. It may be your case. That's why I always encourage people to send the package directly to the office, not the mailbox.

YOYOIO

Dec 30, 2019
Contact Canada post for further information. A friend of mine experienced that but the package reached the mailbox, not the office, so no one was available to sign and receive it. It may be your case. That's why I always encourage people to send the package directly to the office, not the mailbox.
A ticket was opened on May 7 with no update whatsoever. Little bit worry right now.