+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

XEP Number

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
Hello guys,

What does an XEP number means? Can I link my application online using this number? Is there a change that they'll return my application after getting the XEP (Missing signature or a doc...?)

Thanks

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
When did you apply?

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I’m not sure the XEP number means that they are working on the file. I received one too and applied in March of this year...I think it’s unfortunately just their way to confirming receipt prior to AOR....but I could be wrong
I applied in October last year and I haven't received this number, and that I had written a few months ago to confirm that they had received my request.

David Molson

Apr 24, 2020
I’m not sure the XEP number means that they are working on the file. I received one too and applied in March of this year...I think it’s unfortunately just their way to confirming receipt prior to AOR....but I could be wrong

Hi Vcice!!
Good to hear that!
Do you mind sharing your timeline I mean on what date of march?
And did you apply after peq? Do you also need to pay for the biometrics fee again while submitting your file ?

and kindly tell me the difference between XEP EP AND AOR!!
Like which is the file number through which we can link our file online???

thanks in advance!!

David Molson

Apr 24, 2020
Oh and I paid all fees upfront including biometrics. You don’t need to pay it again if you paid when submitting

Thank you so much thats so helpful!!
One last thing please my consultant is saying that you dont have to pay for the biometrics again as it’s upto cic if they want it again or not as we already did in the past 10 years.
I showed her the news on cic as of dec 2,2019 u have to reapply for biometrics for permanent selection even if u did in the past for any temporary application..

But he is saying since u provide the police certificate that are with the fingerprints so it’s not necessary to pay upfront ,if they want they will ask for it..

So my question is if i dont pay the biometrics fees upfront will it cause any minor or major delays?
What do you think of that?

and best of luck with your PR file!!!

David Molson

Apr 24, 2020
Hey there, sorry I missed your message!

Applied for CSQ through PEQ Graduate: December 5th 2019
Received CSQ: January 29th 2020
Federal App received: March 6th
Currently waiting for AOR which is Acknowledgement of Receipt. In the past, getting AOR meant that you’ve provided all forms and proper fees and that your application would not be returned at this point. It marks the beginning of file processing
Along with AOR you get your file number which starts with EP
the XEP number is the temporary version of that final EP application number that you receive with AOR
I’m not sure if the process has changed since.
I’ve received my XEP number by using the web form and asking for a confirmation that they had received my application. At this point I cannot link it to my online profile and processing has not started.

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much!!!
And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

RANSIMRA

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hello guys,

What does an XEP number means? Can I link my application online using this number? Is there a change that they'll return my application after getting the XEP (Missing signature or a doc...?)

Thanks
Hey did u receive final AOR yet or no, if yes when did u get it.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
. I received one too and applied in March of this year...I think it’s unfortunately just their way to confirming receipt prior to AOR....but I could be wrong
How and when did you receive it? Did you ask for it or they send it by themselves?