+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WWICS BIG NAME WITH BIG BRAND

pb55

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
tonyscott said:
Hi,
This is Tony Scott, your existing client. I had applied for post graduate in Health Informatics to George Brown College, Canada with the help of WWICS and I'm very much happy that I got admission in George Brown college and got the student visa too. Thank you very very much for helping me in getting admission in George Brown College, Canada. Your organization is very good for seeking students to go to abroad and complete their education in esteemed Universities abroad. My wishes are always with you to make all students happy like me and get them into their goal.
Thanks
Tony Scott
thanks wwics
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wwics-no-1-immigration-consultants-t52738.0.html

If you copy paste do make changes so that it looks genuine. Even the full stops and comas are same.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Canadian4U said:
Yipee... Another newbie(New ID for WWICS marketing)... These guys are keep on creating new ID's and then posting... Never bother what the revert/feedback of forum members on these posts...
I think I have found the reason for new IDs to market this particular agent. If someone happens to get visa through this particular agent. They make them write a thank you note (copy paste in this case) and post it on this website or else they are not given their passports with visa stamps... simple. :p

So please have sympathy for the poor guy who has to do this before he gets his passport with visa. ;D

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pb55 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wwics-no-1-immigration-consultants-t52738.0.html

If you copy paste do make changes so that it looks genuine. Even the full stops and comas are same.
@pb55 - That's a sixer bro...

Dear ***** - Kindly stop your marketing on this forum now. It is not working here.

Regards

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
THIS AMAZING LEVEL OF SHAMELESSNESS COMES ONLY WITH DESPERATION.

SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE REALLY GETTING DESPERATE.

SURE THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
canada121 said:
THIS AMAZING LEVEL OF SHAMELESSNESS COMES ONLY WITH DESPERATION.

SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE REALLY GETTING DESPERATE.

SURE THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
IN THIS WAY THEY WILL BE WIPED OUT FROM EVERYWHERE ......THEIR STAFFS ARE CROOKS ...

aliakhtar

Sep 16, 2010
Hello Friends,

I would like to thank WWICS and especially Khanna branch for the services extended to me in the entire process of getting study permit in my dream country Canada.

You and your branch staff have been very helpful and prompt in answering to my queried. I am glad that I approached WWICS and would definitely like to use your services again.

I have my success to WWICS and wish them good luck. My best wishes to Khann branch and Edu. staff, Mohali

Thanks.
Ali

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear aliakhtar,

This is not a Certifying Notice-Board for CON-Sultants.
You can very well award a certificate of appreciation to anyone for anything, but please do it somewhere else

Thanks!

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
AFTER GREATER KAILASH...NOW KATHMANDU BRANCH OFFICE IS IN MESS.... 90 % OF STAFFS LEFT INCLUDING REGIONAL MANAGER..OFFICE DOESNOT HAVE STAFF FORALMOST10DAYSNOW

HEIGHT OF CARELE3SSNESS IN WWICS

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
aliakhtar said:
Hello Friends,

I would like to thank WWICS and especially Khanna branch for the services extended to me in the entire process of getting study permit in my dream country Canada.

You and your branch staff have been very helpful and prompt in answering to my queried. I am glad that I approached WWICS and would definitely like to use your services again.

I have my success to WWICS and wish them good luck. My best wishes to Khann branch and Edu. staff, Mohali

Thanks.
Ali
thanks for making me laugh.... while processing of your case you did not post any message and now once your case is complete; you are posting 1st message to thanks to your consultant.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Pimps are working at wwics to sell their sisters and mom.....even after this if someone tries to market here I don't have words to say...shameless shit eaters...

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
laxmikanthms said:
Pimps are working at wwics to sell their sisters and mom.....even after this if someone tries to market here I don't have words to say...shameless *censored word* eaters...
Correct..........................F*****oles.......& A...........oles

Bloody Shamless people

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaligram said:
Correct..........................F*****oles.......& A...........oles

Bloody Shamless people
I think the advertisement of WWICS is going in wrong direction. These WWICS employees should shop posting crap here in this forum. Who require them here ? After cheating and misleading people what else they deserve, abuses only. WWICS your days are over now rest in peace.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:
I think the advertisement of WWICS is going in wrong direction. These WWICS employees should shop posting crap here in this forum. Who require them here ? After cheating and misleading people what else they deserve, abuses only. WWICS your days are over now rest in peace.
yeh, 100% correct.

they r staying in the forum shamelessly. there is NO use of them here.
In case of Kathmandu main branch of WWICS (from Nepal), they r closed down due to NOT paying the taxes.
They r not only cheating ppl, but the whole country.

lamhey

ravi11

Star Member
Oct 19, 2009
hi laxmikanthms ,

could you please me the process of getting work permit? i am in search of a consultant but i am thinking of fraud companies and unable to decide.

Guys in this thread, please help me.

gotoronto

Sep 18, 2010
Hi

I request you all to keep this thread alive so that every newcomer knows about WWICS and really it can save a lot of people from getting into their web.

Regards