+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WWICS applicants, lets gather here & share our experiences

• Thread starter Deleted member 810875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 810875

hi, I retained WWICS in Dec 2016, after giving them all the documents & fees, I finally received ITA on 26th Mar. My file was submitted in May, AOR is 11th May.

file is in Sydney, NS. RR for job duties. Ordered & received 2 sets of GCMS notes. my contact at WWICS has also raised a web query.

overall I am not too happy with WWICS, they don't respond to emails or phone calls timely & they also take too much time reviewing documents. I had given them all the documents required post ITA by April 20th but they did not send them to CIC until May 11th & they also did not pay RPRF upfront which I feel is causing unneccesary delay. I also do nkt have access to my CIC account so I have to rely kn them to send me updates or call CIC.

Anyone else here who applied through WWICS & how has your experience in dealing with them been?

Doc 3112

Jun 25, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
hi, I retained WWICS in Dec 2016, after giving them all the documents & fees, I finally received ITA on 26th Mar. My file was submitted in May, AOR is 11th May.

file is in Sydney, NS. RR for job duties. Ordered & received 2 sets of GCMS notes. my contact at WWICS has also raised a web query.

overall I am not too happy with WWICS, they don't respond to emails or phone calls timely & they also take too much time reviewing documents. I had given them all the documents required post ITA by April 20th but they did not send them to CIC until May 11th & they also did not pay RPRF upfront which I feel is causing unneccesary delay. I also do nkt have access to my CIC account so I have to rely kn them to send me updates or call CIC.

Anyone else here who applied through WWICS & how has your experience in dealing with them been?
Me too had a tough time with them.
Mine aor 16 may
Still waiting for PPR.

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary

I can feel your frustration. To be honest, IMO most of the consultants are like that. They'll make fake promises and as soon as you make payment, they start slacking and going back on their promises. Then you're left with no choice but to raise your own blood pressure. I started with one consultant (famous name in UAE) but quickly judged their caliber. Thankfully, I was able to get a sizeable refund after a lot of arguments over their incompetency. I think it's one of the best decision I made because nobody can take care of your application like yourself. Hopefully you're matter gets resolved soon and you get that update soon.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017

Look at my signature I used WWICS. I had to insist that they pay the RPRF upfront. One good thing about them though is that they are very thorough.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 810875

Look at my signature I used WWICS. I had to insist that they pay the RPRF upfront. One good thing about them though is that they are very thorough.
I paid RPRF on my own today, hope this triggers CIC to work on my file.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017

Don't use them. One of my friend's girlfriend went through them and it was painful. They are scums who suck loads of money saying you will be in Canada in one-month time, but sadly as usual, they(including other consultants) do not deliver. Good luck.

Reactions: ibtee
D

Deleted member 810875

I paid RPRF on Dec 19th but I still haven't received a acknowledgement of payment, is that normal.

My contact at WWICS said that they sent the payment receipt to CIC via a web form.

Noramoda

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hey

I am facing a far worse experience with them, i regret approaching them. I have been after their life to file my case and have been requesting them continuously to submit my application but they dont pay any heed, now coz of their delay, i have to pay biometrics and my account has started reflecting some technical issue because of which they are unable to submit my application. My due date is 14th jan and there's been no action yet

Noramoda

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
I have been after them for a month now asking them to finish my filing by 31st of dec but they dint and the technical issue started on 1st Jan, also the biometrics

D

Deleted member 810875

Hey

I am facing a far worse experience with them, i regret approaching them. I have been after their life to file my case and have been requesting them continuously to submit my application but they dont pay any heed, now coz of their delay, i have to pay biometrics and my account has started reflecting some technical issue because of which they are unable to submit my application. My due date is 14th jan and there's been no action yet
They delayed my filing too...told me my documents were being reviewed by their lawyer.

I have received an acknowledgement for my RPRF fees now.

D

Deleted member 810875

from gurgaon, india

AOR May 11, 2018
Med passed May 21st
file last updated May 31st
received two sets of GCMS...in september & december...both look exactly the same
RPRF not requested but I still paid on December 19th...received acknowledgment on Jan 3rd
per GCMS, RR for job duties with genpact, NOC 6314 or something

the only positive is that it is now close to 8 months & the lilelyhood of rejection is very less now

Noramoda

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
from gurgaon, india

AOR May 11, 2018
Med passed May 21st
file last updated May 31st
received two sets of GCMS...in september & december...both look exactly the same
RPRF not requested but I still paid on December 19th...received acknowledgment on Jan 3rd
per GCMS, RR for job duties with genpact, NOC 6314 or something

the only positive is that it is now close to 8 months & the lilelyhood of rejection is very less now

All the best, hope you get the golden mail soon