+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ww2 brittish army veteran family member visa for canada

omar123

Jul 14, 2017
hi ,
sir i want to ask about the rules and visa policy for british army late veteran family visa for canada if we will apply for canada my late grand father was a foreman mechanical /electrical enginer in brittish army and he was served in world war 2 a lot od medals he got but he is no more and we have all medals and record service book of my grand father can i apply or can this help me for canadian visa apply i am a web designer and want to go canada for job purpose my age is 30 years waiting for your reply thanx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You would follow the same process as anyone else. Your grandfather's history unfortunately doesn't give you any advantages.

If you want to apply to move to Canada permanently, you will need to research Canada's immigration programs here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

If you want to move to Canada on a temporary work permit, you will first need to secure a full time job offer from an employer in Canada. That employer will then need to obtain an approved LMIA. Once you have the job offer and approved LMIA, you can then apply for work permit tied to that specific employer.

omar123

Jul 14, 2017
thanx boss can u tell me i am a communication designer means graphic or web design is my core and i am working for last 5 years my academic years is 16 please tell me can i get visa my age is 30 now

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thanx boss can u tell me i am a communication designer means graphic or web design is my core and i am working for last 5 years my academic years is 16 please tell me can i get visa my age is 30 now
If you want to work in Canada as a foreign worker, you will need to find an employer yourself who is willing to offer you a full time job here. There are no jobs on this forum. If you want to find a job you'll need to apply for job through reputable job sites like indeed, monster, linkedin, etc. It tends to be extremely difficult to find an employer.

Or you can apply to immigrate (move to Canada permanently). You will have to research Canada's immigration programs yourself to find out what it takes to qualify to immigrate (no one here is going to do that research for you). Detailed information can be found here and I would recommend you start by reading about the Express Entry program: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp If you don't want to do this research on your own, you'll need to hire an immigration lawyer / consultant to assist you.

omar123

Jul 14, 2017
If you want to work in Canada as a foreign worker, you will need to find an employer yourself who is willing to offer you a full time job here. There are no jobs on this forum. If you want to find a job you'll need to apply for job through reputable job sites like indeed, monster, linkedin, etc. It tends to be extremely difficult to find an employer.

Or you can apply to immigrate (move to Canada permanently). You will have to research Canada's immigration programs yourself to find out what it takes to qualify to immigrate (no one here is going to do that research for you). Detailed information can be found here and I would recommend you start by reading about the Express Entry program: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp If you don't want to do this research on your own, you'll need to hire an immigration lawyer / consultant to assist you.
thnx scylla can u tell me my younger brother is under 17 and he want to go canada as a minor children student what bank assets we should have to get visa how much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thnx scylla can u tell me my younger brother is under 17 and he want to go canada as a minor children student what bank assets we should have to get visa how much
You'll need to demonstrate that you have at least $25K in cash in the bank to have a chance of being approved. He will also need to demonstrate that he has strong ties to his home country and has no plans on remaining in Canada long term.

omar123

Jul 14, 2017
You'll need to demonstrate that you have at least $25K in cash in the bank to have a chance of being approved. He will also need to demonstrate that he has strong ties to his home country and has no plans on remaining in Canada long term.
thanks scylla sorry to disturb you and asking a lot of questions thanks one last question i am really confused i am a president of a dove educational foundation and working volentarily as a president of a Ngo or Foundation there is any hope for getting visa or any canadian category will give me favour any short course or immigration any type of visa please give me this info regarding this thank you again

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thanks scylla sorry to disturb you and asking a lot of questions thanks one last question i am really confused i am a president of a dove educational foundation and working volentarily as a president of a Ngo or Foundation there is any hope for getting visa or any canadian category will give me favour any short course or immigration any type of visa please give me this info regarding this thank you again
For immigration, you need at least one year of full time paid work experience. Your volunteer work will not be counted as work experience for immigration purposes. Without at least one year of paid work experience, immigrating isn't possible for you at this time.